Lamborghini Huracan Carbon Fiber Interior

Lamborghini Huracan Carbon Fiber Interior
    In my book there is no other better option for interior than carbon fiber and alcantara. The first Huracan with full carbon interior will be Lambo Mitch's H that will be at SEMA.

Just a teaser:

Lamborghini Huracan Carbon Fiber Interior-10706816_799365270112830_357544307_n-jpg

totally agree with the c/f, those pieces look beautiful, but they would look just as good with all leather,imo,,

I agree, c/f with leather would look stunning.
    I would be game...

I contacted these guys on IG and they said they are overlaying the factory parts with carbon fiber so it's still plastic underneath.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I contacted these guys on IG and they said they are overlaying the factory parts with carbon fiber so it's still plastic underneath.
    Correct! I'm sure full carbon fiber parts will pop up pretty soon but as you imagine the price will also be a lot higher. The advantage of those will be that they'll be stronger and lighter. Still this solution is much better than carbon fiber wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    yes just so you know we do all of this work in house. for the moment i have no choice but to overlay the factory parts. not a problem as mine came out great. i had to do little trimming and adjust certain things but it came out on point. i am also working on another option into making the entire part out of carbon but trying to get my hands on another set to clone. i did mine right away in order to get it done for sema so didn't have much time to clone anything.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com