Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Performante intake noise
    I can 100% confirm it is the intake. They changed significantly from the Huracan coupe & spyder. Freaked me out when I get my HP at first. Tech knew immediately what it was... I have fielded this question so many times late last year--its all normal.

It’s normal. And frankly, I think it is super bad ass. Just adds to the unique theater of the car.

The 610s also make the same sound. I noticed it this weekend.

I just took delivery of my Performante, too, and am having the same problem. I can't imagine it's a "normal" problem. It almost sounds like there's sand or something w/o lubricant grating during mild acceleration. Way worse than any noise coming from my LP580-2.

Its normal if w are talking about the same thing. Its induction noise. Enjoy it, don't fear it! MORE throttle!

Its normal if w are talking about the same thing. Its induction noise. Enjoy it, don't fear it! MORE throttle!

Quote Originally Posted by dj29chicago View Post
    I just took delivery of my Performante, too, and am having the same problem. I can't imagine it's a "normal" problem. It almost sounds like there's sand or something w/o lubricant grating during mild acceleration. Way worse than any noise coming from my LP580-2.

Ya, and the noise the transmission emits during downshifts is even more pronounced...like a pneumatic valve releasing air pressure! Sounds pretty cool though!
    2018 Performante
    2017 2500 HD Sierra Denali
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT White/ blue (1050 HP)
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black