Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Performente or Aventador
    So I have been fortunate to have owned all 3 variants simultaneously (610 Coupe, 610 Spyder and Performante). The spyder is awesome, coupe crackled more (Lambo remapped after 2015 so less crackles). Although the cars share the same name, the Performante is an entirely different car. I have taken it to the drag strip, several rallies, canyons, just finished a 2000 mile rally into the Tail of the Dragon and hands down, this is the best performing Lambo, even over the SV. The SV is a beast but as a balanced performance driving experience, the HP is lightyears ahead. I have been posting a part of the rally experience on the YT channel but I just need to find to time to do a full review of the comparison since I get (& see this question all the time).

I love the V12 platform so I am excited to see how an even more extreme version of ALA will do. Needless to say, I am giddy!

I will be editing the Tail of the Dragon video and posting in a few days but for now, Day #1 is here:

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    So I have been fortunate to have owned all 3 variants simultaneously (610 Coupe, 610 Spyder and Performante). The spyder is awesome, coupe crackled more (Lambo remapped after 2015 so less crackles). Although the cars share the same name, the Performante is an entirely different car. I have taken it to the drag strip, several rallies, canyons, just finished a 2000 mile rally into the Tail of the Dragon and hands down, this is the best performing Lambo, even over the SV. The SV is a beast but as a balanced performance driving experience, the HP is lightyears ahead. I have been posting a part of the rally experience on the YT channel but I just need to find to time to do a full review of the comparison since I get (& see this question all the time).

I love the V12 platform so I am excited to see how an even more extreme version of ALA will do. Needless to say, I am giddy!

I will be editing the Tail of the Dragon video and posting in a few days but for now, Day #1 is here:
    Interesting perspective. I am about to either replace my 15 Huracan with an Aventador Roadster. Or will add a Murci to get some V12 in my life! Starting to run out of garage space though!
    15' Huracan, Brixton Forged, Fabspeed exhaust, Novitec springs
    68' Charger w/Big Block Stroker
    17' Land Cruiser - lifted & wrapped
    04' 911 Turbo X50 Cab16' BMW R9T

The Perf Spyder is mind blowing fun. Great power, grip emotion and balance. Love the AVs, but they are not Performante !

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    The Perf Spyder is mind blowing fun. Great power, grip emotion and balance. Love the AVs, but they are not Performante !
    I like the Perf, but it’s NO Aventador. No where near the presence of the Aventador. And the SVJ is on another level.

Performente or Aventador

I guess I’m in the minority....I have an HP and LP670SV and I’m on the list for the SVJ....No doubt the Perf is an incredible automotive wonder. It’s easy to drive very fast with amazing sound. Butttt, I recently took my Murcie out on a canyon run with some buddies and I have to say that this V12 evokes so many more emotions than my Perf. Feeling the bumps in the road, feeling a bit scared pushing in the corners, hearing the howl of the V12, raising the doors up, feeling the gear shifts in my back....oh did I mention the roar of the Bizzarrini?
    Call me an old soul, but I prefer the V12 over the rat-tat-tat downshifts of the V10. I know the Murcie is different than the Av but the V12 is King and always will be.
    I just feel that the Perf feels like a toy to me and is almost too easy to drive in the corners. The steering feels a bit numb. I prefer the noise of the V12.
    I will likely trade my Perf in upon receiving the SVJ....

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante