Thread: Seat Heights

Seat Heights

Seat Heights
    Hello all, I picked up my Huracan this week it's a September 15 with the standard seats.

I didn't realise.. because it's not got one of the options, there's no seat height adjustment or lumbar support, they're just a fixed height.

The problem with this is, I'm struggling a bit with the height as my head is only about an inch from the roof, if my hair is spiked up it touches

Does anyone know how much lower the bucket seats are than the standard seats (non height adjustable)

I'm considering buying some of the bucket seats if they're a bit lower or even some standard seats with height adjustment but I'm not sure that would make any difference.

Thanks for any help.

What color is your car? I have some fully electric height adjustment seats with like new leather and green stitching

Seat Heights-img_0932-jpgSeat Heights-image5-jpgSeat Heights-image4-jpg

What colour is your car ? I have a set of Tecnocraft T2 Carbon Fibre race seats wrapped in OEM black Alcantara with Orange logo in the headrest and orange inverted Y on the seat itself. They come fitted with the Tecnocraft race seat mounting kit and are a direct bolt into the Huracan. Would certainly give you a fair few inches over the OEM seats, you could spike your hair to your hearts content !

Let me know if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF View Post
    Seat Heights-img_0932-jpgSeat Heights-image5-jpgSeat Heights-image4-jpg

What colour is your car ? I have a set of Tecnocraft T2 Carbon Fibre race seats wrapped in OEM black Alcantara with Orange logo in the headrest and orange inverted Y on the seat itself. They come fitted with the Tecnocraft race seat mounting kit and are a direct bolt into the Huracan. Would certainly give you a fair few inches over the OEM seats, you could spike your hair to your hearts content !

Let me know if interested.
    Hey, my car is green sadly.
    That's interesting though, did you have these custom made?
    So theres no custom drilling etc with these seats and you can still slide them back and forward?
    Did they just fit onto the existing runners or something?

Thanks for any help.
    I have emailed recaro asking if they made a seat which would fit without modifying the car.

Thanks,
    Tom

As I mentioned in wolf’s for sale thread of the seats, these are awesome! I actually have the same carbon seats in my huracan. Which is why I asked if you want black and green leather stitched oem seats with height and heat adjustments.

Any aftermarket seat that doesn’t have the oem systems will throw tons of error codes. Seat belts, seat position, side airbag, seat occupancy sensors, etc.. not to scare you off but just be aware these will not work and you will have a light on the dash. I’m working on a fix but it’s not coming fast yet. We have solved about half the codes with aftermarket seats.

Do you want my oem lower seats?