Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just ordered my Ad Personam Performante!

Just ordered my Ad Personam Performante!
    Hey everyone!

So a few weeks ago I finally ordered my very own Performante and I can't hold my excitement! I've been a long-time Lamborghini enthusiast and I'm so glad that very soon I'll own my first ever Lamborghini.

I went with Verde Mantis and shiny black Narvi forged 20" wheels which I think fit perfectly with the green especially with the style package included.
    Just ordered my Ad Personam Performante!-performanteconfig-jpg

I also went for most of the extra options like LDS, Sensonum etc. as well as comfort seats.

I've taken a look at the bucket seats but I can't imagine driving more than 30 minutes in them without getting really uncomfortable. But to each their own.

For the interior I had to wait over a month for Ad Personam to confirm it but I went with the same interior that was presented with the Performante Spyder at Geneva earlier this year except it's in green. Once I saw it on pictures I instantly fell in love with it.

Here are some official pictures from Ad Personam on how it will look (this is from the Spyder but imagine this being in a regular Performante):

Just ordered my Ad Personam Performante!-performanteadpersonaminterior-jpg
    Just ordered my Ad Personam Performante!-performanteadpersonaminterior4-jpg
    Just ordered my Ad Personam Performante!-performanteadpersonaminterior3-jpg
    Just ordered my Ad Personam Performante!-performanteadpersonaminterior2-jpg

I'll take delivery of this beast in September and I feel like a child waiting for christmas all over again.

I'm super excited and I'm looking forward to finally call one my own after years of hard work

Fantastic spec. From the pics looks like alcantara?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very nice mate...same spec as mine externally but I went with the bucket seats

Looks absolutely stunning. Congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rssf View Post
    Fantastic spec. From the pics looks like alcantara?

Thank you! Yeah it's full alcantara interior along with the typical forged carbon composites.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante
    2017 Porsche 911 Carrera 4

Quote Originally Posted by Almdudler View Post
    Thank you! Yeah it's full alcantara interior along with the typical forged carbon composites.
    Congratulations!

I like it! Love the extra green accents on the interior. Well done!

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Congrats fella, spec looks so good, especially the interior you've gone for. I can only imagine the excitement building as September approaches! Make sure you post some photos on collection day or better still a video.

Amazing spec buddy! I just hope you will go on a nice vacay this sunmer in order to make your wait easier

Congrats, looks sick! I love that interior, I also did ad personam trim but on the sport bucket seats. I also paid extra and did the trim in leather instead of alcantara. I should be getting my car in a couple months, here's my car:

Just ordered my Ad Personam Performante!-32559031_174512999797350_4684237799992328192_n-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lp580 View Post
    Congrats, looks sick! I love that interior, I also did ad personam trim but on the sport bucket seats. I also paid extra and did the trim in leather instead of alcantara. I should be getting my car in a couple months, here's my car:

Just ordered my Ad Personam Performante!-32559031_174512999797350_4684237799992328192_n-jpg
    Thank you, yours also looks stunning!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante
    2017 Porsche 911 Carrera 4