Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finance

Finance

Finance
    I would like some suggestions for a used HP purchase...which bank is the easiest to get a loan in your experience for high valued cars. I have excellent credit, never financed more than 50k and income is close to $2 million with 7% DTI. Financing at 5% or less would be ideal.

With 2 million of annual income, that DTI or not - why would anyone in their right mind consider financing a few hundred k car purchase?

If you really had that, or anything remotely close to it, I suspect you'd be smarter than to ask that question on a public car forum, and that you'd know exactly where and how to get low rate financing.

Your whole post is laughable.
    2018 Performante
    2017 2500 HD Sierra Denali
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT White/ blue (1050 HP)
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

I got 2.75 on a used H. Credit union.

i must agree with Blown SRt...2 Million income and wanting to finance a second hand...doesn't make a lot of sense?

Could be a pro athlete. Could have far more expensive hobbies like me. Several scenarios come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown SRT View Post
    With 2 million of annual income, that DTI or not - why would anyone in their right mind consider financing a few hundred k car purchase?

If you really had that, or anything remotely close to it, I suspect you'd be smarter than to ask that question on a public car forum, and that you'd know exactly where and how to get low rate financing.

Your whole post is laughable.
    Agreed. Likely some 15 y/o behind the keyboard trolling for a laugh.

I don't think toys like this should even be financed, but I can understand why some do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkivbren View Post
    Could be a pro athlete. Could have far more expensive hobbies like me. Several scenarios come to mind.
    Leveraging against cars is always a bad idea...
    2018 Performante
    2017 2500 HD Sierra Denali
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT White/ blue (1050 HP)
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

Quote Originally Posted by Blown SRT View Post
    Leveraging against cars is always a bad idea...
    Not always. Glad I financed my supras many years ago. Both worth over 100k now and getting more elusive to find every day.

Financing has situations where it makes sense, even to rich people. If you get 2-4% interest deals, it may be better to keep cash for investments.

Now in saying that, the OP is most likely a young person trying to pick the brains of people he perceives as rich, and in his eyes the best way to do that is to pretend he's rich too.
    Volsteiner Supercharged Huracan Spyder