New Purchase Help - PLEASE

New Purchase Help - PLEASE
    Hi all-

To the point- I'm purchasing a 2016 LP 610 and have questions for you seasoned folks

I'm in USA and the car is 2000mi away.

Its under 1k mi, still in standard warrantee, and landed agreed price is 219k
    Spec is a 290k car.

Clean CarFax - and what seem to be good logical, helpful sellers

Q: does this seem to be a good deal?

Do I need the local dlr to pre sale ck the car? again still under warrantee and less than 1000 mi on it. No pics show any signs of abuse and seller has new McClaren 720 coming

Can you recommend any trustworthy transports in the southeast portion of the US moving car to west cost?
    Anything I need to watch out for re transporters?

OK, my big question is whats next and how do I protect myself? I plan to travel to see the car - I have plenty of video and pics and would be surprised to find anything amiss. Sellers are very willing to send me anything I ask for. Could I not travel and do a FaceTime walk-around?

How do I handle the transfer of money and title safely? Also do I pay for the car take the title and fly back home and hope to see the car in 3-wks? Do people use some kind of car escrow?

I'm sorry, I'm nervous and I'd expect others on this form to benefit from the answers posted here.
    I'd be super appreciative for ANY information anyone can give me!!
    Thank You, Gregg

Seems like a very fair price to me. I would always recommend a PPI on any car worth more than a few thousand dollars. I always travel to see the car, but thats me. You may have more money than time, of course.

Sounds like a fair purchase price to me too having just bought a 15 in august. I paid for the car in full but didn't get around to picking it up for a month. Seller was cool. Can't interfere with boat season! I did the inspection myself. Biggest thing with such low miles is looking for chips, scratches and/or cosmetic repairs. My bank wired the funds to his lease agent and the agent forwarded the title. Look at "horseless carriage" they've never let me down on a few coast to coast runs. G/L!

Quote Originally Posted by Mkivbren View Post
    Sounds like a fair purchase price to me too having just bought a 15 in august. I paid for the car in full but didn't get around to picking it up for a month. Seller was cool. Can't interfere with boat season! I did the inspection myself. Biggest thing with such low miles is looking for chips, scratches and/or cosmetic repairs. My bank wired the funds to his lease agent and the agent forwarded the title. Look at "horseless carriage" they've never let me down on a few coast to coast runs. G/L!
    Thanks- I will ck them out, appreciative the help
    GB

Like everyone said above--sounds like fair deal. Be sure to do PPI. If you can do some escrow, do it but honestly, if the car is sold and checks out, you are good to go. Good luck with purchase. Be sure to share pix when you do.

PPI checked out with rave reviews! The transfer process is happening!
    Tx for your input

Quote Originally Posted by gbeuro View Post
    PPI checked out with rave reviews! The transfer process is happening!
    Tx for your input
    Congrats!!