HomeLink - Retrofit to the Huracan ?

HomeLink - Retrofit to the Huracan ?
    I know this has been touched on in the past but no definitive answers in whether of not you can retrofit the garage door/homelink system to a Huracan that wasn't specced with it from the factory.

Has anyone tried it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

VERY doubtful, since the antenna is in the front headlight area. I’d just retrofit a mirror with homelink.

No possible since each body harness is custom made for the options the vehicle has.

Thanks, will need to look at alternatives like HL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

I use a Roav Viva and just ask Alexa to open and close my Nexx Garage.

VIVA - Roav

It can even be set up to use GPS and geolocation to open your garage door on approach to your home, as well as all of Alexa's other functions (like Amazon Music, Nest thermostat, and WEMO and Philips lights around my house.)

Quote Originally Posted by bbywu View Post
    I use a Roav Viva and just ask Alexa to open and close my Nexx Garage.

VIVA - Roav

It can even be set up to use GPS and geolocation to open your garage door on approach to your home, as well as all of Alexa's other functions (like Amazon Music, Nest thermostat, and WEMO and Philips lights around my house.)
    Interesting - hadn't seen these before.

Does it fit in the tiny centre console though? And does it pick up your voice with the armrest down...?

I went for low tech solution. Got a small thin opener and used Velcro to mount in door cubby.

Arm rest doesn't close with it plugged in. So I put an extension from it, ran the wire under the console, and placed the microphone behind the center console.