New Member, Incoming Performante' Spyder

New Member, Incoming Performante' Spyder
    Hey Everyone!

I have been an Aventador owner for the past 3 years just upgrading my 2012 LP700 for a 2016 LP750 SV. I took a chance and put down a deposit at my dealer last March assuming that Lamborghini would be making the Performante' in Spyder. I got word from my dealer last month that my build slot was available despite the car not being publicly launched yet. I originally wanted to do go Ad Personam, but also wanted to take the car to Monterey Car Week. Lamborghini told me that if I wanted it by then, I could not do any Ad Personam and would have to pay for air freight. So that's what I did. Attached are renderings we did for Ad Personam. I have no clue whether I will be the first Perfomante' Spyder in the U.S., but I am told I should be "one of the first if not the first".

I followed HuracanTalk on Instagram, so thought I would join here. Hit me up on IG, or see you at Monterey Car Week in August!

New Member, Incoming Performante' Spyder-kramerjames2-jpgNew Member, Incoming Performante' Spyder-kramerjames1-jpg
    James
    2016 Aventador SV Roadster, 2006 Murcielago Roadster Manual, 1998 Diablo SV Monterey Edition, 1988 Countach 5000QV
    Still trying to sell 2018 Huracan Performante' Spyder

CAT 1 road cyclist, CAT 2 track cyclist

Instagram: artvandelay

I like how the front and rear bumpers are painted the body color.

Welcome James! Great to have you here mate!

Your spec looks killer, cannot wait to see it in person. We can share these pics on our Instagram?

Wow, that looks a bit special! Nice spec

Quote Originally Posted by 1stPerformanteSpyder View Post
    Hey Everyone!

I have been an Aventador owner for the past 3 years just upgrading my 2012 LP700 for a 2016 LP750 SV. I took a chance and put down a deposit at my dealer last March assuming that Lamborghini would be making the Performante' in Spyder. I got word from my dealer last month that my build slot was available despite the car not being publicly launched yet. I originally wanted to do go Ad Personam, but also wanted to take the car to Monterey Car Week. Lamborghini told me that if I wanted it by then, I could not do any Ad Personam and would have to pay for air freight. So that's what I did. Attached are renderings we did for Ad Personam. I have no clue whether I will be the first Perfomante' Spyder in the U.S., but I am told I should be "one of the first if not the first".

I followed HuracanTalk on Instagram, so thought I would join here. Hit me up on IG, or see you at Monterey Car Week in August!

New Member, Incoming Performante' Spyder-kramerjames2-jpgNew Member, Incoming Performante' Spyder-kramerjames1-jpg
    Love the spec! I'll be at Monterey car week, see you there!

I like it but not the body color rear...front yes, rear not. White interior doesn't work for me either....
    2018 Performante
    2017 2500 HD Sierra Denali
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT White/ blue (1050 HP)
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

I’ll be there in my Perf at Monterey car week... see you there

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante

I have the same rim,center lock and brake caliber set up on my white Performante,looks excellent....