Huracan protection and maintenance packages

Huracan protection and maintenance packages
    Hey all,
    I have my 2018 580 arriving next month and Lamborghini was given me their list of optional “protections” for the car. I’m curious as to which one some of you have, which ones you wish you had gotten, and which actually make financial sense.

The protection plans are broken down into 3 categories: silver, gold and platinum.

The silver is Tire and rim damage, and dents.

The gold is Tire, rim damage, dents, and windshield.

The platinum is Tire, rim damage, dents, windshield, and key.

The pricing for the first year only is (all pricing in Canadian dollars):
    Silver — $4320
    Gold — $5800
    Platinum — 6560

You can get it up to 7 years... the price goes up around $800-850 per year...

My car is leased, so “protecting” it with the above is just a precaution for when I try to return the car and the lease company tries to get money out of me. Not sure if nearly $5k is worth it.

Lamborghini also offers maintenance plans. For the 580, it is:

1 year / 15000KM for $1,370
    2 year / 24000KM for $4870
    3 year / 45000KM for $8230
    4 year / 60000KM for $11,690

Interestingly, their document doesn’t specify what’s covered in the above. All scheduled maintenance perhaps?

Appreciate your input gentleman and ladies.

Thank you

Those likely aren’t “Lamborghini” plans, probably dealer specific plans.

I was offered the same but passed on all 3 protection plans. I didn’t anticipate driving the car very much. 6 months later no regrets about skipping them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skip them all,the H is rock solid,have 610 for 3 years and now Performante,no issues at all...As,for damage,be careful and never follow other cars to close. That is dealer/Lambo gravy $$$.If damage Insurance bad,if minor,just pay for it....

Thank you for the responses. How do you feel about the maintenance packages? My understanding is that you can pre-purchase them now, but they are the same price. The only advantage is that it can be included in your monthly payments, and apparently, your price for the maintenance is locked in... The salesman is pitching that the price might go up later.

Does anyone know what is included in the first and second year maintenance that I put the price up for it in the original post? Much appreciated.