Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Performante Pandemonium coming to Los Angeles

Performante Pandemonium coming to Los Angeles
    My fellow Huracan enthusiasts, I am pulling together a group of Huracan Performantes for what I hope with be a pretty big showing at the next Sunset GT show in LA, Sunday, January 14th, from 9-11am. If you are from Southern California and want to join us, please let know here or drop me a DM. Still working out the details with our co-sponsor Lamborghini Beverly Hills. I'd like to cruise in together as a group for Sunset GT. LamboBH is looking at a cruise and lunch afterwards. If you know of anyone from LA area, San Diego or even Las Vegas who might want to attend, please share the links & info with them.

I know Plastique99 from here is going but anyone else interested?
    Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more real-time updates: DoctaM3 (@doctam3) • Instagram photos and videos

Yes let’s get this event to be a gigantic turnout! I’ve reached out to some Perf owners in SoCal.
    Should be a great meet!

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante

Let's try to set a point & time to meet up and all arrive together to Sunset GT. What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Let's try to set a point & time to meet up and all arrive together to Sunset GT. What are your thoughts?
    Absolutely!
    Coordinating with Edoardo and Letizia on this as lunch in Malibu, possibly Nobu....

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante

It will take be about four days to get to LA from Palm Beach in a normal car,I am thinking about 2 and a half in my Performante...Na,little to far,but looks like fun...

Come on... you can do it. It will be a ton of fun and lots of stories to tell of your trek from PB to LA.
    Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    It will take be about four days to get to LA from Palm Beach in a normal car,I am thinking about 2 and a half in my Performante...Na,little to far,but looks like fun...

Hi! Hubby & I will be attending from Fresno & super excited!! Heading that way Saturday... me in my Performante & hubby in his 911 (hate driving together LOL). Sooo, we'll be a caravan of two (LOL), with possibly a couple other locals/Lambo's as. Haven't been to this particular event & wanted to check-in & see if there's anything specific we should be aware of. Is anyone cruising in together as a group for Sunset GT? Will there be a cruise/lunch after the event? We'll be heading back to Fresno Monday & super excited!!! Any info would be ever so greatly appreciated!

I can not drive around the block or open my garage door without people bugging to see Performante(All Good if I am in mood)...Love to go but LA way to far...

We had an amazing time. There were 13 Huracan Performantes gathered which a record for sure. Here is a quick video I made of the event. Pictures coming shortly. Had fun with many of our fellow HT members, Plastique, DebbieAnn and others.

ENJOY!

Nice video!!!!!