Playing music from iPhone 6s

Playing music from iPhone 6s
    Hey all,

I have a 2018 Huracan arriving in a couple of months, so excuse the rather simple question. I didn’t run it by the sales person at the time of purchase, but, what’s the simplest way the Huracan can play music from my iPhone 6s?

Is there an aux cable or lightning cable? Do I need a converter or anything else to be purchased? Can it play music directly via Bluetooth? My previous car was an R8, and while it did have a cable, it required a converter for it to work on “newer” iPhones... then again, the car was a few years old.

Thanks all

Oh, not sure if it matters, but I didn’t purchase the audio upgrade offered by the dealer.

Experience based on a '16 Huracan, and a '17 Huracan, neither with the upgraded audio system:

Yes there is a Lightning cable you can plug into the phone. (The problem there is that space to physically place the phone somewhere convenient is severely lacking, but I digress.)

Yes you can play music via Bluetooth.

However I got a USB stick and copied my music on there. I find this to be the most reliable way because sometimes when using a phone, music doesn't start up correctly when entering the car, etc. and I don't want to fuss with my phone every time I get into the car. Obviously this is only an option if your music collection consists (entirely) of .mp3 files.
    2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 coupe
    2018 Range Rover Sport SVR
    2019 Mercedes AMG C 43 sedan

I use Bluetooth for my Huracan to play music and also have a 6S phone.

Maybe just look out for a phone mount, there really is not much room in the car and is way more convenient having a mount than it being on my lap.

I use this from amazon: Amazon.com: iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Universal Phone Holder for iPhone X 8/8 Plus 7 7 Plus 6s Plus 6s 6 SE Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus S8 Edge S7 S6 Note 8 5: Cell Phones & Accessories

I had a 2014 R8 and had to order a special cord for my iphone to play music because the cord adapter was for a iPod from like 2010.

Definitely way more convenient using Bluetooth!!
    2015 LP610-4: Signature Wheel / Morph Auto Design Aero
    2015 Cadillac Escalde ESV
    2014 BMW 750LI
    2012 Mercedes C250
    2009 Lexus ISF
    2002 Jaguar XJ8

My '17 Huracan came with a lightning cable to plug an iPhone into the car.

However I quickly decided I was not going to be doing that every time I got into the car, and went with the USB stick instead.
    2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 coupe
    2018 Range Rover Sport SVR
    2019 Mercedes AMG C 43 sedan

I use my old iPhone 5 and just leave it plugged into the center console. Not a fan of streaming Bluetooth. While some say there is no loss in the quality of music, I can hear it.

Downside about leaving the phone plugged in is that when the ignition is turned off, phone stays on but no longer charging (no, music does not play). If you don't drive the car for a few days, the iPhone is dead and takes a few minutes (10-15) to charge enough to turn back on (automatically).

I mount my iPhone 6 sideways on a magnetic mount between the two air vents above the gauges and plug it in via a cable from the center console so it keeps a charge. Very stable and phone has never fallen off and the wire used for charging never gets in the way.

https://www.natomounts.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images Playing music from iPhone 6s-img_5749-jpg Playing music from iPhone 6s-img_5745-jpg 
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

Thanks all.
    Bluetooth it is then.

I'd go with the USB, but that requires me to download all the songs and then transfer.
    With Spotify on my phone, it's much easier (for me at least)

Thanks