Lightbulb @cartelfunds Huracan 610-4 Build Thread

@cartelfunds Huracan 610-4 Build Thread
    Hey everyone! A little surreal to be posting a thread on a Lamborghini forum, but I'm proud to say that I'm the owner of a (new to me) 2016 Huracan 610-4. I'm not new to modifying cars by any stretch; however, this is my first exotic car I've built and I'm excited to share my build with everyone on here. I previously owned a widebody E93 M3 and actively participate in car shows on the West Coast.

As the title would suggest, you can follow my build on my Instagram account - @cartelfunds

Spec
    • Exterior color: Bianco Monocerus
    • Interior color: Nero Ade
    • 1016 full carbon fiber aero kit
    • Cupholder!!!!!
    • LED lighting for Engine
    • RVC with parking sensor
    • Lifting System
    • Magnetic suspension
    • Black Contrast Stitching
    • Electric and Heated Seats
    • Branding Package

Current plans for the car include
    • CFI Designs' Twin Turbo System
    • Air Lift Performance 3P Air Suspension
    • LibertyWalk Widebody kit
    • Custom interior (currently in progress)

December 2017 - Pickup
    I initially planned on purchasing a Huracan in mid-2018, but when I came across this Bianco kitted with a full 1016 Carbon Fiber aero kit, I had to pull the trigger. Here are some pics from when I first picked the car up from Lamborghini Paramus in New Jersey. This was my first experience purchasing a car worth >$30K, and I have to say, Lamborghini Paramus made the purchasing experience painless - can't thank them enough! (Eddie Jones is the Business Manager who assisted me with my purchase.)
    @cartelfunds Huracan 610-4 Build Thread-file-dec-14-11-40-28-am-jpg
    @cartelfunds Huracan 610-4 Build Thread-file-dec-14-11-40-47-am-jpg
    @cartelfunds Huracan 610-4 Build Thread-file-dec-14-11-40-58-am-jpg
    @cartelfunds Huracan 610-4 Build Thread-file-dec-14-11-41-09-am-jpg
    @cartelfunds Huracan 610-4 Build Thread-file-dec-14-11-41-20-am-jpg

Here's a video I had my cinematographer friend (@r.ego) put together of the car for Instagram:
    Instagram

Then the mod bug bit...
    Though I found the car is super refined in every way - from driving experience, to build quality of interior components, I decided I needed a little bit more out of the car. 2 weeks into ownership, I dropped the car off at MD Interiors in New Jersey to give the Nero interior a bit of a facelift. I decided to go with red alcantara accents with embossed honeycombs (black stitching) to set the interior off. Below is what is going down in the interior:

• Top and bottom of dashboard
    • Door card inserts
    • Arm rest
    • Starry night roof - fiber optic "star" effect (rolls royce style)
    • Seat inserts (back and bottom)

I will be picking up the car from MD Interiors tomorrow and hope to have better pics, but below are some teasers for now.
    @cartelfunds Huracan 610-4 Build Thread-file-dec-14-11-54-17-am-jpg
    @cartelfunds Huracan 610-4 Build Thread-file-dec-14-11-54-35-am-jpg

Next steps...
    As I mentioned above, a Twin Turbo system by CFI Designs (on this forum) is the next step in this build. The car is getting shipped off to CFI in a couple of days and I hope to be able to document that phase of the build for you guys as well. While the car is at CFI Designs, Deity Motorsports will be handling the fabrication and install of Airlift's 3P air suspension system on the car as well.

Congrats bud!

Looking forward to seeing the progress updates on the Liberty Walk and the TT kit.

Looks nice
    Good luck with the turbo kit.

looking forward to this build. Will be documenting this in the TURBO section as well.

Here's a finished pic of the interior along with a list of what was completed. Most of the parts were done with red alcantara, with black stitching over an embossed honeycomb design.Totally loving the new interior!

• Seat inserts
    • Armrest
    • Bottom of dashboard
    • Top of dashboard (area closest to the windshield)
    • Door cards
    • "Pads" around the knee area
    • Rolls royce style starlight headliner

@cartelfunds Huracan 610-4 Build Thread-file-jpg

As mentioned in the previous post, the car is currently making its way from NYC to Montclair, CA to have CFI Designs' Twin Turbo system installed. Looking forward to showing you guys the finished product which I hope to have completed in the next month!! Deity Motorsports will be installing a custom air ride setup as well while the car is out in California, utilizing Air Lift Performance management and UAS bags over OEM struts
    @cartelfunds Huracan 610-4 Build Thread-transport-jpg

You're going to need wider wheels & tires once the widebody kit is complete. Have you looked into options for that already?

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Wow, what an interior, kudos to you