Carbon Fiber Door Handle Covers -- VIDEO Review and Install

Carbon Fiber Door Handle Covers -- VIDEO Review and Install
    Here is my video review and install of the Carbon Fiber door handle covers. I hope this video brings value to someone interested in something like this, and helps them make a buying decision.

Sorry for the long video, as I was trying to be thorough and show the complete install. These are a little more tricky than doing the CF vent covers.

These door covers were $680 from China and took 8 days to get here after ordering, not weeks(they were in stock). Be sure to look around and do your research, some people are selling these for $1500-$1900 for a pair! Thats flat out ridiculous.

One last thing, I did tuck the tape in a little better since the completion of the video and I feel like it looks great overall. My wife couldn't even tell it wasn't OEM. And a co-worker didn't even notice either. Looks and feels natural, pleased with the results. I recommend these if this is something you're looking to do.

Lamborghini Huracan Carbon Fiber Door Handle Cover - Install - YouTube

Hi. Great vid they look great. I’ve got the air vents already after watching your vid. Could you pm me details of where you got these. Thanks. Carl

Yeah sure.

I know people like to bash ebay and china "parts" but I haven't had any issues with them. And if I did, I'd make a video about it.

Hi,
    I too would appreciate it if you could pm me or add a link to the seller of this product. Thanks
    2016 Rosso Mars LP610-4 Bellevue Edition
    2014 GTR Black Edition

Interested in these as well, can you send me a pm for the link? Thanks

For the second time your video convinced me to get, thanks. Bought from a vendor, ULTIMATEPD, on Lamborghini-Talk who I get much of my stuff from. Should have them Monday.

Thanks, glad the video brought value to you. And helped others make a decision.

double posted

Received mine today and installed. Great quality and perfect fitment made for an easy install. Thanks Shardul!