Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is buying a Lambo just for a dream worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by copmagnet View Post
    I bought mine for a dream. Dream turned into nightmare because of the inconveniences...
    Well played. Well played indeed Is buying a Lambo just for a dream worth it?Is buying a Lambo just for a dream worth it?Is buying a Lambo just for a dream worth it?Is buying a Lambo just for a dream worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by copmagnet View Post
    I bought mine for a dream. Dream turned into nightmare because of the inconveniences. Like not being able to pick up food from drive-thru window without extending my arm farther out of the window than I would have to in cheaper vehicles. Lamborghini designed that stupid. I have sketched and sent them new blue prints to fix this issue.

Also, my Lamborghini is not cool because it is useless to drive for saving my money. I thought because I bought my dream, I would have made it, and my life would be easier, more rich people friends, gala's, wine tastings, eye's wide shut parties. But it gets less than 20 mpg and for the cost of this dream, I expect higher mpg because i'm paying higher money for the vehicle. Very bad marketing not to reveal that.

I am changing my dream to Ford Mustang Economic Boost. It is faster in parking lot parking and doesn't lie about MPG and inconveniences. It is better because the more cars of that model they make, the more better designed they are because it has to please so many more people. I wish Lamborghini understood this. Until then I will only rent Lamborghini's if I need to make long road trips due to faster cruise control.

LOL well played sir

My suggestion would be to sell everything you own, then take out a large loan, and go buy a used Corolla. Best car all around.