Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Huracan Performante aka Purplemante
    thanks man! Its been a blast. Rainy weekend so blah

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew@rsc View Post
    Congrats Docta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    thanks man! Its been a blast. Rainy weekend so blah
    Yea weather here as been same man :/ Hopefully it clears up and we can see some more proper photo shoots ?

Nice spec - we have this lady in our NSX club and she is an absolutely Purple crazy gal (yes her NSX is purple!)

Very nice build spec, congrats!

Just gave you a follow on IG too
    2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

nice car! like the color

Thanks to you both!

Quote Originally Posted by s4play View Post
    Nice spec - we have this lady in our NSX club and she is an absolutely Purple crazy gal (yes her NSX is purple!)

Very nice build spec, congrats!

Just gave you a follow on IG too

DoctaM3, Just Bumped Up from my 15 H to a brand new Performante just like yours in White.....What a Beast,Esp in Corsa...Much improved over 15 Hs....I am a friend of Brooks so maybe will meet some time and BS about Performantes or do some passes at Palm Beach...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    DoctaM3, Just Bumped Up from my 15 H to a brand new Performante just like yours in White.....What a Beast,Esp in Corsa...Much improved over 15 Hs....I am a friend of Brooks so maybe will meet some time and BS about Performantes or do some passes at Palm Beach...
    Massive congrats buddy! Do a separate thread, lets see your brand new pride & joy!

I can't get enough of the Purplemante... Absolutely gorgeous, you knocked it out of the park with this spec. The fact that this is a factory color makes it so much more special than if you were to do it with a wrap. Again congrats on this beauty, and I hope you bring it to Cali one day! Best Nik
    See my current, previous and future cars at: www.KARPAGE.com/Nik

Thanks. I'll be in LA with the beast in Mid-January. Hope to see you then.

Quote Originally Posted by karpage View Post
    I can't get enough of the Purplemante... Absolutely gorgeous, you knocked it out of the park with this spec. The fact that this is a factory color makes it so much more special than if you were to do it with a wrap. Again congrats on this beauty, and I hope you bring it to Cali one day! Best Nik

As close to a perfect looking Performante as I have seen.

The ONLY thing missing are upgraded wheels. Aftermarket options like the HRE R101 Lightweight would give you a better looking aggressive stance, wider tires with more grip, shed weight, and of course setting yours apart from all other purple factory Performante's.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.