New Kar Page stickers of on the Huracan

New Kar Page stickers of on the Huracan
    What do you guys think of the new Kar Page sticker ?

New Kar Page stickers of on the Huracan-dsc05985-jpgNew Kar Page stickers of on the Huracan-dsc04446-2-jpg
    See my current, previous and future cars at: www.KARPAGE.com/Nik

I did the design myself... I didn't want to do a full warp! I wanted to keep it clean, but at the same time, I wanted to promote my app KAR PAGE and give a clear message what Kar Page is; a car enthusiasts app! I wanted to look something that Lamborghini would design, like a Huracan "KAR PAGE edition"... Hope you guys like it, and if not any feedback would be appreciated.

Also, check out the KAR PAGE app when you have a chance: Kar Page
    See my current, previous and future cars at: www.KARPAGE.com/Nik

Quote Originally Posted by karpage View Post
    I did the design myself... I didn't want to do a full warp! I wanted to keep it clean, but at the same time, I wanted to promote my app KAR PAGE and give a clear message what Kar Page is; a car enthusiasts app! I wanted to look something that Lamborghini would design, like a Huracan "KAR PAGE edition"... Hope you guys like it, and if not any feedback would be appreciated.

Very interesting.
    I think it's worth of digging into it and investigating.

Let's get connected. Sorry we missed each other after Sunset GT and Sam and I didn't get to connect much while he had the car in Pebble Beach.
    Quote Originally Posted by karpage View Post