Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Performante rear view camera !
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Guys,
    I own the car for 2 years now. And guess what, I never rear bumped into anything yet.
    Why? Because I never rely on it.
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can vouch for this. I thought I was dreaming the first time I put the Performante in reverse because I was expecting the usual & embarrassing potato-cam but whoa, its now HD. Is so crystal clear I was like wow! It can be a little laggy at first but its actually, Ok. I can drop a video on here if folks are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    I can vouch for this. I thought I was dreaming the first time I put the Performante in reverse because I was expecting the usual & embarrassing potato-cam but whoa, its now HD. Is so crystal clear I was like wow! It can be a little laggy at first but its actually, Ok. I can drop a video on here if folks are interested.
    Do the guidelines move with the steering wheel? More than resolution, that’s really want I miss

Congrats on the new car!!
    IG: @MATTATTACK009

YT: MATTATTACK

Yes, they do move with steering wheel. Its pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by mattattack View Post
    Do the guidelines move with the steering wheel? More than resolution, that’s really want I miss

Congrats on the new car!!

I'll be happy if the wing fits the h

Oh mannn....

There just seem to be more and more reasons for me to go to the next level....

"nah...... I love my Huracán. Why would I want to move to a Performante"

to

"Hmmmm....... jesus - the Ps are pretty damn nice..... not worth it though..... are they??? ... those niggly H faults ARE kinda crappy"

to

"Maybe, in a few years....."

to

"WHAT?!?! Upgraded rear view cam??? I'M IN!!!!"

Anima sana in corpore sano

Still not that impressed with the camera though. Why wouldn’t someone pay a custom shop to install a really nice high tech camera? It def can be done. Camera are so dated on huracan

Really. I think the camera is the best of the Lambo lineup and best in class of many other exotics. Grant it, the camera is not going to be the reason you buy or to buy a car like this but the regular Huracan cam is nothing but a potato cam and honestly was an embarrassment. The Performante is HD, clear, reliable and the gridlines are on point. Pretty happy with it. So what about the camera are you not happy with?

Quote Originally Posted by Jchongling View Post
    Still not that impressed with the camera though. Why wouldn’t someone pay a custom shop to install a really nice high tech camera? It def can be done. Camera are so dated on huracan