Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4  /  0-60 mph in 2.3 Seconds!
    I have excess to two brand new ones,one I have seen personally.They are ok,but I am not that impressed that they are any better the my regular Huracan.I am very impressed with my car and and it has been outstanding in every way,so I have no reason to have to have Performante...I told dealer that I will buy Performante for 7 percent off msrp ,if not they can keep it.....

Sooner or later they will call....

Additional,all that areo is slowing the car down in drag racing,this is what I like,no real happy about that.....

I may just do a VF Supercharger and rule the streets here in SF like the Cal.guy does......VERY IMPRESSED with his car...

I owned a 2015 H, and now a Perf and it is far superior in handling. It's a track car, NOT a drag car. Potential buyers should know the car's role before critiquing it.

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

It's a drag car if you want it to be one. I'm pretty excited to hopefully get some seat time in my buds ugr tt when it's ready.

Oh and 0-60 is still a thing!??

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    I owned a 2015 H, and now a Perf and it is far superior in handling. It's a track car, NOT a drag car. Potential buyers should know the car's role before critiquing it.

MBG
    What track(s) have you tested this 'track car' on??

How about the Ring...where it reigned as king for a year? Wasn't that enough?
    2018 Performante
    2017 2500 HD Sierra Denali
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT White/ blue (1050 HP)
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    What track(s) have you tested this 'track car' on??
    Read what I wrote again. I said it's a track car - that was it's design intent (not a dragster), it ran the Ring and it ruled for a year. I never said I tracked it. Public record is clear on the capabilities of this car. I don't need to defend it - it kicks ass on it's own, including the ass of the standard Huracan.

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

How much is the VF supercharger installed?

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante

$29,995 + $5000-5500 labor.

5 days install to delivery...

Many have questioned the Huracan Performante's Nurburgring lap; with both racing drivers and video experts pointing out curious flaws in the official video, leading many to disregard the Huracan Performante's alleged Nurburgring record. The Porsche 911 GT2 is the king with no drama involved.
    I've never seen a regular Huracan do an official run at Nurburgring... so who knows what those numbers would be!
    On the streets and high speed runs there might not be any 'ass kicking' done by the Performate on the Huracan, at all.
    Nico Pliquett recently posted this side by side video:
    ytCropper | Huracán Performante vs Huracan LP610-4 Avio with SOUND/SPEED (Lamborghini)

Quote Originally Posted by plastique999 View Post
    How much is the VF supercharger installed?

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante
    Do it! You are also local to VF, so installation and tune can be done at their facility