Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4  /  0-60 mph in 2.3 Seconds!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Tobias View Post
    Many have questioned the Huracan Performante's Nurburgring lap; with both racing drivers and video experts pointing out curious flaws in the official video, leading many to disregard the Huracan Performante's alleged Nurburgring record. The Porsche 911 GT2 is the king with no drama involved.
    I've never seen a regular Huracan do an official run at Nurburgring... so who knows what those numbers would be!
    On the streets and high speed runs there might not be any 'ass kicking' done by the Performate on the Huracan, at all.
    Nico Pliquett recently posted this side by side video:
    ytCropper | Huracán Performante vs Huracan LP610-4 Avio with SOUND/SPEED (Lamborghini)
    Save the conspiracy theories. Lamborghini corporate has too much to lose by presenting false vbox data and bogus videos. I haven’t seen anyone interrogate the 911 GT2 data because people accept Porsche as a track car. Lamborghini? Not so much. Can’t help the fan boys of other brands.

And the Huracan would not keep up with the Performante on track. There are videos of the P chasing the H at Imola, and the P drivers (media mostly) had to back off so they didn’t run into the H’s which were leading them around and driven by pro’s.

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    Save the conspiracy theories. Lamborghini corporate has too much to lose by presenting false vbox data and bogus videos. I haven’t seen anyone interrogate the 911 GT2 data because people accept Porsche as a track car. Lamborghini? Not so much. Can’t help the fan boys of other brands.

And the Huracan would not keep up with the Performante on track. There are videos of the P chasing the H at Imola, and the P drivers (media mostly) had to back off so they didn’t run into the H’s which were leading them around and driven by pro’s.

MBG
    Keep on spinning, sir.
    Fan boys? Pot meet Kettle, lol.
    Would love to see your on track videos of you kicking ass of the 'other brands'; it would be stoatin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Tobias View Post
    Keep on spinning, sir.
    Fan boys? Pot meet Kettle, lol.
    Would love to see your on track videos of you kicking ass of the 'other brands'; it would be stoatin.
    I love your pain. Nice to be rich enough for me not to care!

Life is GOOD!

Best to you bud.
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    Nice to be rich enough for me not to care!
    And so humble!

There's nothing humble about a Lambo, period...and I 100% agree with MBG. Nice to be rich enough not to care what others say or think...works well when being attacked on forums!
    2018 Performante
    2017 2500 HD Sierra Denali
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT White/ blue (1050 HP)
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

Funny I thought this was a forum to discuss cars....not boast about being "too rich to care". I have a Ford GT just like yours and as I suspect you know the GT forum is made up of gentlemen. I guess I need to adjust my expectations around here.

Yes, it is composed of gentlemen, but he was attacked for no reason...and though I never partake in or post about money/ wealth etc...he was very effective in the way he shut it down.

Sometimes, it just takes a big hammer to stop the trolls.

And often on boards, no matter which ones, you come across people who just bait and troll for no reason...which can make for unpleasant threads.

His answer, about rich enough not to care, was not as much boastful as it was designed to shut the poster up. And there is a strong element of truth to the statement in any case!

YMMV
    2018 Performante
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

Blown - I do see your point now that I re-read this thread a few times. I'm onboard now!

What's your screen name on the GT boards? I'm FBA.
    2018 Performante
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

Quote Originally Posted by Blown SRT View Post
    What's your screen name on the GT boards? I'm FBA.
    MNJason. I think perhaps we've met at a rally. I was at 8 and 10.