Q-citrus bicolar on alcantara

Q-citrus bicolar on alcantara
    Hey all,

First post here -- from Toronto, Canada. I just ordered a 2018 580 Huracan in blu cepheus with matching calipers (will have to be done at the dealership).

I'm in the midst of playing around with the interior on a 3rd party website. Apparently, the Lamborghini dealership here doesn't have their configurator up and running at this time.

I really like the q-citura stitch and bicolor. So I've played around a bit with a few options and ended with bicolar alcantara with q-cities stitch. Thing is, I haven't seen the stitch on anything except leather. Does it look decent? This is from the 3rd party website but it's a rough idea of what to expect. Thoughts?

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

First of all congrats on the ext color choice, it's brilliant! You will need some ext carbon fiber parts to really stand out from the crowd.
    As for the interior it's perfect, it's not "too much" imo if thats what you are asking. I've seen an blu aventador with a similar int and it looked amazing.
    Keep us posted!

Thanks

I guess what I'm asking is whether anyone has the q-citura stitch on alcantara? If they can please post a pic, that'd be great... if it's on bicolor, even better. And if it's with a blu-cepheus interior, then that's amazing lol

Thanks in advance

What Nick didn't tell you is that there are different grades of Alcantara--some are premium and some are cheap. There are long haired and short haired fibers too. Its all in what you get. They are all not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    What Nick didn't tell you is that there are different grades of Alcantara--some are premium and some are cheap. There are long haired and short haired fibers too. Its all in what you get. They are all not the same.
    And how is it on the Huracan? He seems to suggest that it's all the same. My main question, however, was how the q-citura looks on alcantara

I've got it on mine, looks really good and holding up with no issues after 6,800+ miles of seat time.

Attachment 5303 Attachment 5304 Attachment 5305 Attachment 5306 Attachment 5307
    Attached Images Attached Images Q-citrus bicolar on alcantara-img_4644-jpg Q-citrus bicolar on alcantara-img_4645-jpg Q-citrus bicolar on alcantara-img_4646-jpg Q-citrus bicolar on alcantara-img_4660-jpg 
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)