Aftermarket wheels: Scrapping of inner liner ISSUE

Aftermarket wheels: Scrapping of inner liner ISSUE
    Hello Everyone,

I recently changed out to a 21 rear 20 front set up. Since then the front tires scrap/brush against the wheel liner when I have to make deep turns of the wheel to either side.

I am on OEM suspension so the car is not lowered.

The front tires are the same size as OEM. I just think the Rims stretched out the tires a bit. Anyone else with this issue with AFTERMARKET Wheels?

How can I fix this?

The offer on the after market wheel is lower that the stock wheels hence you are having this issue.
    Only way to fix this issue is shave the wheel lines where the tire is rubbing.

How much wider are your front wheels?

He said the tire size was the same as the OEM's, so it must have a greater offset and less backspacing if he's getting rubbing...it wouldn't be the reverse.

As the 2nd poster said, liners will need some trimming/ shaving where the rubbing occurs.

Strange that the tolerances are such that a minor offset change could cause rub...given that the tires are same size as OEM, but, if the tire is even a different make/ model, coupled with the greater offset, it's quite conceivable that it'd rub.
    2018 Performante
    2017 2500 HD Sierra Denali
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT White/ blue (1050 HP)
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black