Looking to pickup a Huracan - should I wait?

Looking to pickup a Huracan - should I wait?
    Currently daily a C63s, looking to pickup a Huracan in Spring of the upcoming year so I thought I should start doing my research now.

I see with the Performante coming out, regular Huracans have begun to depreciate quite a bit.

How has reliability been on the older cars? Warranty and repair bills are something I want to consider as this will be my first exotic.

I plan on putting around 700-800 miles a month on the car (weekend drives + some times take it to work).

What color options are holding their value as well as options that seem to have held up?

Is there any MUST HAVE options on the car? I don't see option for front camera (love that feature on exotics so I don't hit the bumper anywhere)

Any help is appreciated that will point me in the right direction.

Also... lease/finance - your guys take?

I'm leaning towards financing as lease will eat me right up if I plan on driving it as much as I do.

Buy it,great car...I have had mine since new for over two years and have not had one issue...Mine has all the options and I do not use half the stuff...Only thing for sure is the lift system..
    Yes ,back up camera is good to.

I have been thinking about getting a Performante,but like mine so much I just may keep it...

Don't expect a ton of low priced Huracans to flood the market. The HP is going to be built only for 2 years--if you find the car you want at the price you want, get it.

Take a look at the technology package on new orders - it's a collection of options that most customers order now available in one bundle - lift, nav, rearview camera, sensors, alarm, bluetooth etc. I think those are minimum. Many also have ordered the branding package which adds the textured lambo logo to the seats. Contrast stitching and painted calipers are also very common.

Others to consider - Mag suspension, LDS, heated seats (these also add lumbar support and up/down adjustment), style package, leather vs alcantra, wheels, clear bonnet or louvers, etc.

Of course AWD vs RWD.

In your research make sure you're not mixing up depreciation of 610-4s for the lower priced 580-2s.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Don't expect a ton of low priced Huracans to flood the market. The HP is going to be built only for 2 years--if you find the car you want at the price you want, get it.
    HP production only 2 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rssf View Post
    HP production only 2 years?

Im thinking he meant HP huracan performante is going to be made for only 2 year

1991 Mazda Rx-7 Turbo ll White
    1999 BMW M3 Full Zeemax wide body kit 1999 Techno Violet Purple
    2001 Mercedes S 55 AMG Metallic Silver
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 Libertywalk widebody full kit / MoprhautoDesign dry carbon Spoiler

IG @Simonc104

Quote Originally Posted by SimonC104 View Post
    Im thinking he meant HP huracan performante is going to be made for only 2 year

Correct, the Huracan Performante will only be produced for 2 years.