Scammed by SHAMKAHNHURACAN on the site - **BEWARE**

Scammed by SHAMKAHNHURACAN on the site - **BEWARE**
    Guys,
    I wanted to warn you so that you know to avoid this guy. I have finally had my money refunded by PAYPAL and the matter is resolved so thats why I'm posting this now.

I posted on the forum early August that I was looking for an Akra system and if someone was selling one to please contact me.

Via a private message in the forum ‘SHAMKANHURACAN’ reached out and said that he was selling one. He supplied his cell number as
    +1 310 944 7075 and email as ‘gruntrax@hotmail.com’.

We agreed a price and I PayPal him the money. He says that his friend works for FEDEX and that he will arrange shipping with his friend. I give him my address and wait for the tracking number.
    A couple of days pass and no tracking number so I'm sending SMS asking whats going on?
    Get replies of:
    "sure, let me get it"
    to
    "my friend hasn't given it to me yet"
    to
    "let me go to FedEx and get it"
    and then
    "there's an issue as its an international shipment"
    A full week later I ask
    "Did FEDEX give you any tracking number?"
    Replies
    "Yes they did" - but nothing else.
    And then
    "l need to go back to FedEx real quick to check it's all ok"

At this point I'm pissed and know something is up.
    Two more days later and I ask where it is as it should be here by now.
    Replies
    "should be there in another two days"

That was Weds 9th August and since then I've not had a reply to any sms I've sent. I've called the cell number three times and left one VM.
    Waited two more days to give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Still nothing so called PayPal and reported the fraudulent behavior and pursuing a refund of my cash.

Really shitty behaviour, all initial SMS were responded to on iPhone via apple message as all sms were blue. From Friday 11th August all sms I sent were being sent as text messages (green) as it appears he had turned off his apple message and/or phone.

Fortunately for me Paypal came to the rescue but I wanted you all to know so you are armed with the information that I wasn't. When I found out something was wrong I emailed Stefan (owner of Huracantalk) and he was extremely quick to act/help/offer advice. Many thanks Stefan.
    Attached Images Attached Images Scammed by SHAMKAHNHURACAN on the site - **BEWARE**-image1-jpg Scammed by SHAMKAHNHURACAN on the site - **BEWARE**-2-jpg Scammed by SHAMKAHNHURACAN on the site - **BEWARE**-3-jpg Scammed by SHAMKAHNHURACAN on the site - **BEWARE**-3-5-jpg Scammed by SHAMKAHNHURACAN on the site - **BEWARE**-4-jpg Scammed by SHAMKAHNHURACAN on the site - **BEWARE**-5-jpg Scammed by SHAMKAHNHURACAN on the site - **BEWARE**-7-jpg Scammed by SHAMKAHNHURACAN on the site - **BEWARE**-8-jpg 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

This is what I have seen in on multiple occasions in the past on this forum. When I post a WTB I will get a PM from a member stating he has the exact part I am looking for. Price will be considerable less , payment terms will be walmart wire transfer, paypal gift etc.

That sucks to hear. did you end up getting an exhaust? I have an Akra for sale and its legit. im in florida.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

LOL. The username should have been a BIG red flag.

The guys name is actually Shahmir Khan....so no.
    And let me be clear....it's far from funny.
    At this point you just say "thanks for the heads up" any attempts to be Chris fkin Rock arnt needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Thanks, but don't need a "heads up", I'm not that stupid.

Good for you, not that stupid just an arrogant prick.
    Not sure what's worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You lost any credibility with the "lambo doors". I can do this all day.

I'm happy to hear that everything worked out for you Wolf.

I looked at the picture he used of his "in-stock" system and it was taken directly from our photos on flickr - Flickr

Send me over a whatsapp message so we can get everything finalized on that legitimate Huracan Akrapovic Exhaust that we have in-stock.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by flyby_91 View Post
    This is what I have seen in on multiple occasions in the past on this forum. When I post a WTB I will get a PM from a member stating he has the exact part I am looking for. Price will be considerable less , payment terms will be walmart wire transfer, paypal gift etc.
    I just dealt with something similar... we should report these users in a thread so us legitimate members don't get scammed...