Huracan problem - engine ticking noise

Huracan problem - engine ticking noise
    I've got an early Huracan 610 which I've had from new

Last service I had complained about a ticking/ tapping noise at low revs coming from engine, nothing resolved

It's in for another service and same complaint and all of a sudden the injectors, injector rails and other bits are all being replaced

Has anyone else had this issue/ fix

Let us know what description they put on the service paper work.

Interesting...I have the same ticking noise at idle or low RPM in strada mode and just thought it was "normal" for a lambo. Doesn't seem to affect performance...guess i'll bring it up at my next service. Thanks for the post.

I'm picking car up Friday, will get details off paperwork of what coding has been used

Hopefully ticking will stop

Yes,fuel injectors will tick at idle,this is normal. My H not so loud,but I have a new Ford Raptor and it ticks at idle and I brought it in and they conformed that it was normal. But should not be real loud...

Valid point and DI injectors will be a bit louder.

Got the car back

Was not allowed copy of paperwork

Injectors can be slightly noisey due to high pressures I believe - this is common on lots of car types

With regard to the ticking in my car, it is a known problem, Italy sent a set of replacement injector rails which have a modified length - apparantly it was causing resonance at lower revs which caused the tapping

Technicians could barely see the difference between the old parts and the revised parts and were amazed the difference it made

Car is completely tick free now)))

Apparently only a problem on 2014 and early 2015 cars, newer cars have the revised parts