Thread: What's up guys!

What's up guys!

What's up guys!
    What's up fellas just registered to the forum to read about the huracan and what u guys think of the car.
    Coming from a 2016 z06 I was thinking I would like something with 4 seats and still fast, I had my eyes set on a 2016 turbo s that was at a mclaren dealership, took the Porsche for a test drive and it did nothing for me in terms of excitement. The salesman said let's go take a ride in the 570s Long story short I was hooked I have never driven a car that awesome in my entire life!
    from that moment on i realized that the 100k on top of the chevy is worth it!
    I'm a sick sob that was 3 months ago and I'm already looking for something different I'm either going to go and trade it in on a 720 S or a Lamborghini huracan to be honest I like the drive of the mclaren better and I think it's a little bit quicker of a car but the sound of the huracan and the looks are better then the 570s in my opinion.
    Thanks for reading my rant!!

That car is a beast. a few of my friends have it. Whenever we go to car meets they still all say they wish they had my car (huracan.)
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

570 S is probably my 2nd favorite.

3 deal killers for me though.

1. Sound next to Lambo.

2. I prefer soft top spyders to hardtop because you can always tell it's a Spyder and like the looks better on the soft top. Just me.....

3. No McLaren dealership near me.

Cars:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider
    2017 Lamborghini 580-2 Spyder

Only 2 that I drive.

Quote Originally Posted by cardogspider View Post
    570 S is probably my 2nd favorite.

3 deal killers for me though.

1. Sound next to Lambo.

2. I prefer soft top spyders to hardtop because you can always tell it's a Spyder and like the looks better on the soft top. Just me.....

3. No McLaren dealership near me.

Cars:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider

Only 2 that I drive.
    Why did you choose the 580 over the 610?
    I'm 80% sure the huracan is gonna be my next car!
    The one thing I hate about all these expensive cars are that I hate putting mileage on it and get worried about losing to much money, What's your thoughts on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up guys!

Quote Originally Posted by anun1239 View Post
    The one thing I hate about all these expensive cars are that I hate putting mileage on it and get worried about losing to much money, What's your thoughts on that?

I prefer rear wheel drive and don't need the extra power as I don't track my cars and I don't live in Germany.

To me it's a sports car and not a race car but that's just me.

I put a lot of miles on my cars and daily drive them everywhere. Have had my car for 45 days and have put 2600 miles on it.

That's my opinion on that.

Cars:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider

Only 2 that I drive.

Get a low mileage pre-owned 610 with the color and options you want. There are many differences in the two versions, including but not limited to: CCB, 20" wheels, full power seats, interior tid bits and of course the valuable AWD system that enables maximum performance for novice drivers. And not to be overlooked IMHO, they look quite different front and rear. If you don't notice that immediately then you can save some cash going with the 580.

Without question there is a Lambo factor that enhances the ownership/driving experience. I've owned vettes, Porsche turbo's, etc...none come close. Certainly it's not all about the Lambo factor, but with such limited time to push performance in any car you choose...why not own one that provides you with something special you can only get in the Lambo. It is not mistaken for anything other than what it is...half art and half car...that cannot be confused with anything else on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by anun1239 View Post

No offense meant at all but you should never buy a high end car then....Mclaren, Lambo, Ferrari, etc etc etc

The whole point of buying a toy is to enjoy it....if you have to worry about depreciation buy a Honda (oh wait, even those deprecate)

Hey, congrats on the 570S. Beautiful car. That was my #1 when searching for a new car. Absolutely loved it. Spent quite a bit of time test driving it and the 570GT. Lots of local roads and freeway time. Also drove the Turbo S and was underwhelmed. Then I got into the Huracan. Mind blowing to say the least. Fit and finish are top notch. Interior is so much nicer than the McLaren's and you can actually adjust your seat without smashing your fingers . The Huracan feels more put together. And that NA V10 sound is so intoxicating. I got a '17 580-2 verde mantis coupe and have no regrets. It gets a lot of attention but all good so far. As EnjoyCars mentioned you should do some research and decide if the 610 or 580 are for you. Either way you'll be in Lambo.

Good luck!