Got number of Aventador owner - how do I ask for ride?

Got number of Aventador owner - how do I ask for ride?
    So I was riding my motorcycle along PCH in the Huntington Beach area. Saw a black Aventador at a traffic light, 2nd behind another car. I could hear the engine of the car, and the way it sounded, the guy seemed like he was itching to get around this Toyota SUV that was blocking it from an empty stretch of road ahead. The SUV was doing nothing and just kept cruising slowly in the fast lane, wouldn't even pull over. Like WTF, do these people not know how powerful Lamborghinis are or do they feel great depriving this Lambo to go fast. So when there is an opening for the Lambo, I signaled him to pass me up and he goes for it. Thing is so fast and loud it sounds.

I later come up to him and we start talking and he asks if I can see flames. I said no, so he later tries spitting some flames out and he did. I could even feel the slight heat of the fire, and this was my first time seeing flames outta a super car. We were approaching the touristy part of HB and I think people def saw or heard his car. So later we exchanged numbers so I can send him some vids, and he offered to take me out for a ride. I don't know if he will actually pull through, but he did give me his number, he did respond so I know it's him.

He pulled over to exchange numbers so I can send him my videos of his car, and he later said he could give me a ride sometimes. I def wanna take up his offer, despite being total strangers. Should I offer him a bottle of Absolut Vodka or buy him lunch if I text him? I feel at least I can offer him a bottle of Vodka in case he doesn't have time for lunch. If he can afford a $600k car, the only way he would give me a ride is if he liked me enough. Offering him something just shows I'm not a cheap ass asking for a free joyride at the expense of his time.

Most exotic car owners are enthusiast and pretty down to earth. If he exchanged numbers, sure, give him a call, follow-up and just be yourself. You sound like a nice guy and take it from there. You might have struck up a friendship--don't overthink it. Most of us love to share our passion esp. with other who can appreciate it.

Hope that helps. Let us know how your first ride goes.