Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan Performante Picture Thread
    Lowered, Vorsteiner 20"/21" wheels (+32 rear offset), DCTMS steering wheel, full body Xpel, and tinted.

2018 Performante
    2017 2500 HD Sierra Denali
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT White/ blue (1050 HP)
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

Quote Originally Posted by Blown SRT View Post
    Lowered, Vorsteiner 20"/21" wheels (+32 rear offset), DCTMS steering wheel, full body Xpel, and tinted.

That looks so mean lowered!! Hope you enjoy the wheels.

You guys did a fucking awesome job on the wheels! Hats off to you and Wheels Performance for making this happen. i have built many wheels over the years, but these were my absolute favs and came out better than I had even expected!

That big crazy offset gives me goosebumps every time I look at them!
    2018 Performante
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

You guys did a fucking awesome job on the wheels! Hats off to you and Wheels Performance for making this happen. i have build many wheels over the years, but these were my absolute favs and came out better than I had even expected!

Amazing how lowering and a great set of wheels can dramatically improve the looks. I have the same wheels on my R8!

What brand springs did you use?

Just keep in mind, the look and feel of the wheels will change drastically with cambet and lowering. Meaning these look good with -2 to -2.5 degrees camber but if you correct the camber to closer to Zero than they will stick out much differently. I’m not saying to run 0 camber but you have to decide the overal package. For instance I want traction in the rear and these 21s won’t provide enough at -2.5 camber so I’d have to spec a different width/offset for the rear to sit close to the fender without popping out.

You guys did a fucking awesome job on the wheels! Hats off to you and Wheels Performance for making this happen. i have build many wheels over the years, but these were my absolute favs and came out better than I had even expected!

Quote Originally Posted by PCJR View Post
    Amazing how lowering and a great set of wheels can dramatically improve the looks. I have the same wheels on my R8!

What brand springs did you use?
    Don't know what brand they are, but got them from Ultimate PD...and couldn't be happier. They were his design.

EDIT: They are Velocity AP springs, available from Ultimate PD
    2018 Performante
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

Just a quick one of our Performante with our Trento Edizione front fenders and 20/21" V-SF 001s in Brushed Single Tint.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambofan35 View Post
    Just keep in mind, the look and feel of the wheels will change drastically with cambet and lowering. Meaning these look good with -2 to -2.5 degrees camber but if you correct the camber to closer to Zero than they will stick out much differently. I’m not saying to run 0 camber but you have to decide the overal package. For instance I want traction in the rear and these 21s won’t provide enough at -2.5 camber so I’d have to spec a different width/offset for the rear to sit close to the fender without popping out.
    They were supposedly aligned to factory spec after the lowering and new wheel install.
    If you want the wheels more flush with the fender lip, you only need to move the offset to a higher number. Mine are +32...and get about 3-4 MM outside the fender. Moving to a +38mm on a 12" wheel width would get flush.
    2018 Performante
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

They were supposedly aligned to factory spec after the lowering and new wheel install.
    If you want the wheels more flush with the fender lip, you only need to move the offset to a higher number. Mine are +32...and get about 3-4 MM outside the fender. Moving to a +38mm on a 12" wheel width would get flush.
    It could be Factory alignment spec with toe correted but that doesn't mean they fixed the camber. If you follow the factory tech options, I GUARANTEE they didn't get to OEM camber, its not possible without making custom shims to align the car. Just a FYI as my opinion. I've been there and done the homework on what is needed to align the car properly. You can drive around with -2 to -2.5 degree camber and it will go straight it just isn't best for traction if the car is 1000hp plus but if you aren't modifying the HP, then you are good.

Your Wheels look great!

Some images of my car.
    Attached Images Attached Images Lamborghini Huracan Performante Picture Thread-fullsizeoutput_9f8-jpg Lamborghini Huracan Performante Picture Thread-fullsizeoutput_9f6-jpg