ADV1 Wheels & More CHEAP

ADV1 Wheels & More CHEAP
    Hey Again, Sold My Huracan & I still Have these parts below for sale to anyone in the USA.

Will let go cheap to move them fast & also will pay for shipping as well

Let me know.

- Custom ADV1 2 Piece Wheels in Flat Black & Red. Cost was $12,500 will sell for $6,000 (minor wear only been used for around 3000 miles) No tires. Fits stock size factory tires so no new needed for you.

- Vorsteher gloss carbon side skirts paid around $3000 for the pair will sell for $1000
    - RSC Gloss carbon mirror caps that slide on Paid $1100 will sell for $500

ADV1 Wheels & More CHEAP-fullsizerender-jpgADV1 Wheels & More CHEAP-img_2644-jpgADV1 Wheels & More CHEAP-img_3257-jpgADV1 Wheels & More CHEAP-img_3258-jpgADV1 Wheels & More CHEAP-screen-shot-2017-07-09-3-30-42-am-jpg
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

I'll take the side skirts!

Will you accept Pay Pal for payment on the wheels?

Sideskirts still available??

Only the wheels are left. ADV1 custom. Same size as factory so your factory tires slip rite on. Paid 12.5k Will take as low as but no lower than 5k to give a member a good deal. Comes with no tires. Free shipping. Message me if your interested. Crazy deal to give your Huracan a whole better look as wheels are amazing on the H.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"