Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is Tesla P100D a better value

Is Tesla P100D a better value
    I went to the Tesla dealer and they told me the P100D Model S can do 0 to 60 in 2.6 seconds. They said it's quicker than a Lamborghini, but the Lambo will surpass in top speed. I think 0 to 60 is the most important factor to me because I probably will never have anywhere to go top speed unless I find a deserted runway in the desert. 0 to 60 is something I could do whenever.

The Huracan was amazing when it did 0 to 60, but I really wanna try the Tesla P100D if it truly goes faster 0 to 60.

I just think if the Tesla P100D is the quickest production car for only $140k, it's a much better value, and it's more comfortable than a Lamborghini. Lambos are cool, but what makes it cool requires a lot of attentiveness and focus while driving, which can be exhausting.

Plus I think electric vehicles will make gas based performance cars obsolete in the next few decades.

You're comparing apples to oranges...

Would you measure your performance with women like that?

Dude - learn about passion and emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfalcon View Post
    I went to the Tesla dealer and they told me the P100D Model S can do 0 to 60 in 2.6 seconds. They said it's quicker than a Lamborghini, but the Lambo will surpass in top speed. I think 0 to 60 is the most important factor to me because I probably will never have anywhere to go top speed unless I find a deserted runway in the desert. 0 to 60 is something I could do whenever.

The Huracan was amazing when it did 0 to 60, but I really wanna try the Tesla P100D if it truly goes faster 0 to 60.

I just think if the Tesla P100D is the quickest production car for only $140k, it's a much better value, and it's more comfortable than a Lamborghini. Lambos are cool, but what makes it cool requires a lot of attentiveness and focus while driving, which can be exhausting.

Plus I think electric vehicles will make gas based performance cars obsolete in the next few decades.
    I for one STRONGLY encourage you to go buy that Tesla, JOIN every Tesla forum you can and talk about the awesomeness of that car every free moment you have of every day!
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

So lame. Basing you whole purchase on a single data point. The Tesla fan-boys CLING to that one number.

Maybe you should consider $-60, maybe a Focus RS is more to your liking.

Have both cars and they are Apples and Watermelons (not even oranges)

The Tesla is a great all around car, it can seats up to 7 people (granted 2 very small person) and still have the frunk (front trunk) to carry things in. It's damn fast (0-60) and also has very sleek styling! Very, very low maintenance cost and very very low cost to operate (no gas)

But the Huracan on the other hand is sexy, great fun to drive and the sound!!! Which you'll dearly miss in a Tesla.

If the head turning rate is a consideration, hands down with the Lamborghini

Both cars are quick but it's very different type of quickness, the Tesla will glue you to your seat from the get go, whereas the Huracan has a little lag but with the kick down of the gear and the roaring (I mean roaring) of the engine behind you, it just get your blood pumping that little bit more!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh shit, I replied earlier without looking at who the OP was. I feel so dirty now.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Oh shit, I replied earlier without looking at who the OP was. I feel so dirty now.
    which is why he should be encouraged to buy the thing and spend all his time on the tesla forums!
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

Yes its a MUCH better value. Thanks for pointing this out! Anyone want to buy my Huracan?

Jetfalcon,you still coming on here with your stupid opinions..I thought you got yourself a job so you could actually buy a Lamborghini one day instead of talking about it...Teslas are ok for a fast transport,but nothing like a Lamborghini....Besides,the Huracan will pull 2.5 second 0 to 60 s also and will walk away from the T from a roll out..