Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face My "MAD" Hydra Huracan vs my GPW NSX - perfect Ying/Yang in my garage stable

My "MAD" Hydra Huracan vs my GPW NSX - perfect Ying/Yang in my garage stable
    Love my unicorn GPW NSX and it's a car that few can compare to in terms of driving feel or overall driving experience.

Fast forward 10 years later and I found an equally comparable car that stands out in different ways.

Stable mates in the garage, both cars turn heads in different ways!

Any other Huracantalk owners here that are past or current NSX owners? or s2000 owners as I also have a special place in my heart for the s2000 and BMW M3's

Special thanks to MAD / Morph Auto Design for helping me source their beautiful dry carbon aero kit. This kit really makes the car stand out in a good way. Perfect fitment parts that fit perfectly and complement the Huracan's already stunning lines. No drilling and all bolt on parts make me a happy camper! Now just awaiting their rear diffuser to finish the exterior.

Also a shout out to @EuroBoutique for supplying the custom carbon fiber matching steering wheel and @SFGWraps for the amazing vinyl work on the exterior roof and accents.

2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

Congrats on your Huracan, it looks epic now! I have a crush on dry carbon fiber, especially on bright colors it looks so good. Also nice touch on the smoked lenses.
    I haven't owned a Honda so far but the NSX remains one of the best balanced cars. Have you driven the new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Congrats on your Huracan, it looks epic now! I have a crush on dry carbon fiber, especially on bright colors it looks so good. Also nice touch on the smoked lenses.
    I haven't owned a Honda so far but the NSX remains one of the best balanced cars. Have you driven the new one?
    thanks for the kind words!

Yes I have driven the new NSX quite a few times and my buddy owns one so we swap cars once in a while. The new NSX is truly a exotic that can be daily driven for commuting or taking to the race track in the same form. It's a swiss army knife of super cars.

Our Huracan is strictly for short drives around town. Wife and I took it to Napa (1.5 hr) each way drive and on the way home we were both eager to get out of the car. The stock seats does NOT have very good lower back support on the Huracan. We kind of regret buying the car with these seats and should have opted for the Race Carbon seats I think.

I'm a huge 90's Japanese car fan and as such have owned many JDM cars from the Eclipse Turbo's to quite a few s2000's and of course the previous generation NSX which is still in my garage as a total keeper. The only car I lust for now is a R34 GTR
    2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

Quote Originally Posted by s4play View Post
    thanks for the kind words!

Yes I have driven the new NSX quite a few times and my buddy owns one so we swap cars once in a while. The new NSX is truly a exotic that can be daily driven for commuting or taking to the race track in the same form. It's a swiss army knife of super cars.

Our Huracan is strictly for short drives around town. Wife and I took it to Napa (1.5 hr) each way drive and on the way home we were both eager to get out of the car. The stock seats does NOT have very good lower back support on the Huracan. We kind of regret buying the car with these seats and should have opted for the Race Carbon seats I think.

I'm a huge 90's Japanese car fan and as such have owned many JDM cars from the Eclipse Turbo's to quite a few s2000's and of course the previous generation NSX which is still in my garage as a total keeper. The only car I lust for now is a R34 GTR
    Seats can be swapped in the Huracan if you really want
    Post up more pics of your H, i love the looks of dry carbon fiber on arancio exterior.

here's a few more pics from pro photographer:

2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

Loved my NSXs.

Looks good.
    Volsteiner Supercharged Huracan Spyder

We haven't decided if we wanted to get a Performante Spyder or something else just yet but ended up picking up this ride for now, loving it so far. Parked side by side, the new and old cars look very different for sure!

2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

Congrats on the new NSX!!

looks awesome. Here is my review of the NSX. Truly an under-rated sports car!