Exclamation EPC Light Issue Huracan LP610 AnyOne Else?

EPC Light Issue Huracan LP610 AnyOne Else?
    Hey there, just the last few days my Huracan LP610 EPC light has been coming on here & there off & on. It seems to come on as I sit & idle then goes away after driving for a bit.

Anyone Else had this issue? When it comes on it does not feel weaker or any different I don't think. I am having it into service but they can not get it until the 8th of June so just thought I would check here to see if anyone else has had such an issue. What could it be?

I really hope it's nothing to serious.

I am at about 11,500 miles on it now...LOL yes...I drive it A LOT
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

It is probability nothing serious, as if it was ,the car would go it limp mod and you would know...It has not happened to mine...I would go to the dealer,just so up,that is what I do and have them hook the scanner up to it and they will know and should be able clear the code...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    It is probability nothing serious, as if it was ,the car would go it limp mod and you would know...It has not happened to mine...I would go to the dealer,just so up,that is what I do and have them hook the scanner up to it and they will know and should be able clear the code...

Just today I turned it on & was going to try to drive around & see what it does but now as soon as I put it into drive or reverse EPC comes on & now even the check engine light as well is on. So i'm just going to let it sit until the service date now with the engine light on too. I haven't had any real problems with the car so far so hopefully it's nothing to major but with the engine light now on too it's not looking to good.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

Have you checked the oil ????? Is the oil pressure ok and water temperature ok ????? Correct,do not drive if you are getting those lights all the time.Have dealer pick up the car to be safe...

However,if the oil pressure and level are good and it is not over heating ,it should be nothing serious.They computers go nuts some times...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Have you checked the oil ????? Is the oil pressure ok and water temperature ok ????? Correct,do not drive if you are getting those lights all the time.Have dealer pick up the car to be safe...

However,if the oil pressure and level are good and it is not over heating ,it should be nothing serious.They computers go nuts some times...
    Well from the gauges it reads fine but that is the thing with this car is there is no settings menu to check & see if the oil levels are good & also how far out you are from service either you just have to wait for it to pop up I don't like that. But yeah I am having them come get it & fingers crossed it's nothing major. I'll update when I know what it is.

My H is one of my toys,it only has 900 miles on it.So,I get my oil done one a year.It is kind of a pain,but I do check the oil every month or so just to make sure it is ok.The car has just been absolutely perfect,it has not burned any oil at all during year.For you,if you drive it alot,check you oil manually at least every couple of weeks.Do not count on electronics to keep the motor safe,same with tires,check with manual gauge ..Huracans haul ass,make sure the tires are full and the lugs are tq to 103 psi....

Anyway,I am sure your car just has a minor issue...