How to remove hard water spots on plastic engine cover (Louvers)?

How to remove hard water spots on plastic engine cover (Louvers)?
    What is the best product to use to remove hard water spots from the plastic engine cover?

This.

CarPro Spotless Water Spot Remover 500 ml.

Get it off ASAP, though - hard water spots will etch their way into the surface, causing permanent defects. If these defects are on black plastic, they are permanent (i.e. - one cannot polish them out).

Good luck! Once you have them out (if it's possible), prevention is key:

CarPro PERL Coat Plastic & Rubber Protectant 1 Liter

You're in Vancouver, right? If you were closer (I am in SK), I'd remove the spots for you, either with the water spot remover, or by polishing!

Anima sana in corpore sano

Thanks TTBear! I e-mailed Lawrence at LoV and he said his detailer can take a look but I will give the CarPro a shot and see how it goes. And too bad your in SK or else I would be over at your house first thing in the morning lol.

Btw, I met a fellow Huracan owner and his wife from SK at the Performante launch event in LA a few months back. Maybe you know who I'm talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by lp580 View Post
    Thanks TTBear! I e-mailed Lawrence at LoV and he said his detailer can take a look but I will give the CarPro a shot and see how it goes. And too bad your in SK or else I would be over at your house first thing in the morning lol.

Btw, I met a fellow Huracan owner and his wife from SK at the Performante launch event in LA a few months back. Maybe you know who I'm talking about?
    Hahaha - I know exactly who you are talking about! Good guy, and his wife is a sweetheart - he has ordered a Performante, and a couple weeks ago, he shows up at cars and coffee with a bright orange McLaren 650S!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    Hahaha - I know exactly who you are talking about! Good guy, and his wife is a sweetheart - he has ordered a Performante, and a couple weeks ago, he shows up at cars and coffee with a bright orange McLaren 650S!!!!
    Awesome couple, met both of them at the event and also had a nice convo with them over dinner. Glad he got the Perf but I think his ultimate goal is the Aventador S. Talk about about small world.

Yep, I think you are right.

I was hoping to convince him to buy a black Performante, in anticipation of the incoming "S".

I prefer black.....