Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HuracanTalk Exclusive: Lamborghini Huracan Performante track test at Imola
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Before i end up writing these impressions i would like to add that when ordering this car one option stands out as a must have in my opinion: Mag Suspensions. This option will give you that complete feeling that you have two cars in one and i highly recommend it.
    Thanks for the quick write up. I ordered mine with mag suspension and lift (same as my original H), so thanks for confirming how important that is. I suspected it would be given the 10% stiffer ride of the Perf.

This car is game changing. Can't wait to get my hands on mine!

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Chatted with my GM at Lambo BH ...he is also a professional racer - he said this is one of the very few cars that he drove that got him excited.
    I'm anxiously awaiting delivery in August.

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    Thanks for the quick write up. I ordered mine with mag suspension and lift (same as my original H), so thanks for confirming how important that is. I suspected it would be given the 10% stiffer ride of the Perf.

This car is game changing. Can't wait to get my hands on mine!

MBG
    Excellent choice! Massive congrats on your order! May i ask for what color you opted?
    Whats the delivery date?

Quote Originally Posted by plastique999 View Post
    Chatted with my GM at Lambo BH ...he is also a professional racer - he said this is one of the very few cars that he drove that got him excited.
    I'm anxiously awaiting delivery in August.

I totally agree, it's a completely different car compared to standard, it's like they took the standard one and made every nut & bolt of it better.
    What color you choosed?

Excellent choice! Massive congrats on your order! May i ask for what color you opted?
    Whats the delivery date?
    Thank you! Can't wait!

I ordered Verde Themis!
    Supposed to be delivered by August for Monterey car week. But recently heard there may be some delays.....
    It will be a great stablemate to my LP670SV

Love the write up, much appreciated! Personally I'm waiting for the Performante Spyder, very excited to trade up to that when it eventually releases. Need that open roof option for the Cali life!

Photo time was over, we had to jump in car and drive it. Since the cars were left in corsa with engine running the first impression was that you were in a total different car compared to a stock Huracan. The exhaust is much loader and it resonates totally different, only when you switch the car to strada or sport you get the familar feeling of the standard Huracan.
    We start tracking the cars following an instructor in a standard Huracan. Right from the beginning you realize that on the straight you catch up with him really fast thanks to higher HP and torque and less weight which translate to a better acceleration especially up to 200km/h or 130 mph.
    Then the moment of truth, the first corner. ALA kicks in and the car is sticked to the ground, you literally have the impression that the Performante runs on rails. The confidence that this car gives you to enter an corner at high speed is unmatched. After our driving session we alos got the chance to ride shotgun in a standard huracan driven by an instructor: there is a night and day difference between the two cars on track, somehow the standard Huracan cannot have the same grip as the Performante.
    To sum it up, the main idea of the Performante is thats the fastest Lamborghini Huracan that can go around a track WITHOUT losing any of the comfort features of a standard car. From the switch of a button this track beast can become a perfect cruiser or even town car.
    Before i end up writing these impressions i would like to add that when ordering this car one option stands out as a must have in my opinion: Mag Suspensions. This option will give you that complete feeling that you have two cars in one and i highly recommend it.
    What were your thoughts on the dynamic steering? Apparently a big improvement over the first Huracan versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJ67 View Post
    What were your thoughts on the dynamic steering? Apparently a big improvement over the first Huracan versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is but exclusively on the track, on normal road use you can't really tell the difference. Compared to the mag suspension that is a MUST in my book, the dynamic steering really could be considered an optional.