Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Cheatsheet - Huracan Top tips and tricks

Cheatsheet - Huracan Top tips and tricks
    I think it would be would be great if we together could compile a list of tips and tricks for Huracan owners.

In my short time as an owner, here is my list so far;

1. Charging the battery cannot be done through the 12V socket - you need to have it pigtailed or connect directly to the battery.

2. Switching off the engine automatically puts it into "P"

3. When using SD card for music you can have album cover art on the dashboard

4. Press and hold "Lock" on the remote closes the windows if they are open.

5. SD cards needs to be formatted in DOS format. The biggest capacity I have tried is 64GB cards.

6. If the phone Directory does not sync/show up you probably have a lot of contacts. Try to set up a group with your most important contacts and tick to sync that from iPhone -> Bluetooth -> Lamborghini XXX -> sync groups
    Last edited by klmc; 05-10-2017 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Added #6

I like where this is headed!

Rear hood will only open if the IGN is on or car is running
    Buy a T80 torx bit for the wheel lug bolts

Really. I have had my car on tender through the front bonnet both on the Red Huracan and Blue one as I was told and never had an issue. Sat all winter and charger seems to have keep the charge.

Quote Originally Posted by klmc View Post
    I think it would be would be great if we together could compile a list of tips and tricks for Huracan owners.

1. Charging the battery cannot be done through the 12V socket - you need to have it pigtailed or connect directly to the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Really. I have had my car on tender through the front bonnet both on the Red Huracan and Blue one as I was told and never had an issue. Sat all winter and charger seems to have keep the charge.
    Yeah mine charges too
    And press and hold lock doesn't roll up my windows
    IG - sully.photo

3. Album art size is limited. Unfortunately 1400x1400 from iTunes is too large and needs to be smaller. I use 800x800 without problems.

Great thread idea!

1) Carry a pair of Race Ramps in the "frunk" comes in handy for those extreme angle driveways when the lift is not enough (especially needed if you live in San Francisco)

2) Car has an extremely short front hood area - be careful parking as I always seem to end up leaving an extra 1-2 feet in the front and have to get back in to move the car.

3) The key does not have touch / hands free open so keep it handy as you walk up to the car.

4) When you open the rear hatch, routinely clean the little piece of glass as water and dirt gets in there

5) Buy a quality magnetic phone holder since there is really NO PLACE for your phone in this car

I have not tried the window roll up feature but my car came pre-wired with a pigtail under the front hood to plug in the battery tender? Does this not come standard on all cars?
    2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

Keep a fire extinguisher

Quote Originally Posted by Shardul View Post
    Keep a fire extinguisher
    Care to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Dsully View Post
    Yeah mine charges too
    And press and hold lock doesn't roll up my windows
    Strange - when I plug in the charger that comes with the car it says battery not connected and a pigtail is required.