Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    My Orange LP610-4 Huracan <B U I L D>  - EuroBoutique CF Wheel,  MORPH, Race Exhaust!
    The 720 numbers are very impressive but don't like the looks of it. Sound is a huge factor to me and my car with Fabspeed exhaust sounds amazing so would be tough going to any Mclaren. Saw my first Performante in person a couple weeks ago and liked it a lot more than what pictures showed me. So right now that is probably my next car, sure it's not as fast as 720 but I don't track so how often do you use that extra speed? I will just have to live with a car that can hit 60 in 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    The 720 numbers are very impressive but don't like the looks of it. Sound is a huge factor to me and my car with Fabspeed exhaust sounds amazing so would be tough going to any Mclaren. Saw my first Performante in person a couple weeks ago and liked it a lot more than what pictures showed me. So right now that is probably my next car, sure it's not as fast as 720 but I don't track so how often do you use that extra speed? I will just have to live with a car that can hit 60 in 2.5
    I read that you have to buy two 720s. One to drive while the second one to be in service. Sad, but true about McLarens.

Happy Friday - I can't fit all my cars at home so they rotate between my office and home, as you can see it's a push/shove type of game to see who can reign supreme each week at the house LOL

Today:

Last month:
    2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

Quote Originally Posted by s4play View Post
    Happy Friday - I can't fit all my cars at home so they rotate between my office and home, as you can see it's a push/shove type of game to see who can reign supreme each week at the house LOL

Today:

Last month:
    Beautiful collection. What type of work do you have done to each?

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by s4play View Post

Today:

Last month:
    What happened to your Morph AD kit for the H? Did you remove it? What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Cousinducky View Post
    What happened to your Morph AD kit for the H? Did you remove it? What happened?
    Kit is still on the car minus the front splitters, had to get car clear bra re-done and will put them back on! You have a good eye

here's a better angle with my little one on a Sunday drive, he loves this car and helping me shift LOL

2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

Cool deal.
    I have the same one.

Let's play TaG:

2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

One of our last sunny weekends here in NorCal before rain season moves in.....

Snapped these pics the other day, enjoy!

Really love this angle shot:

But oddly the best lines of any car still belong to the NSX:

2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

Quote Originally Posted by Cousinducky View Post
    Cool deal.
    I have the same one.

Love your H! Please do a separate thread and post up more pics