Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop

Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop
    Hello all!

My name is Travis Moran, and I wanted to officially introduce myself to those who I haven't had the pleasure of working with. A handful of you know me already, but I have been involved in the aftermarket performance industry for well over a decade and always have my hands in a large variety of builds - the bigger the better!

Expect an inside look at our facility, production processes, and all the incredible vehicles we have coming through for modifications. Cars are my passion and I look forward to sharing as much content as I can!

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-14-jpg Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-wingrisers-jpg Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-6-jpg 

F12

Just wrapped up the first stage of my clients F12 today with our full exhaust package, ECU flash, Novitec lowering springs, and some new OEM wheels to change the look up a little bit. Tons of carbon goodies are on the way, stay tuned!Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-18-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-19-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-20-jpg

Clients GTR strapped down on our in-house Dynojet getting ready to make some pulls after upgrading the full turbo kit (Alpha goodies) and fuel system. Motor and trans are next to get built - then cranking that boost up!

Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-21-jpg

Spiders all over the shop this week, just in time for the beautiful weather here! Contact me directly with any inquiries on doing some changes to any vehicles in your fleet, I am your guy!
    Attached Images Attached Images Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender_5-jpg Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender_6-jpg 

Little sneak peak at our new F430 exhaust bracket design utilizing factory mounting points. No modifications required! Contact me directly for some further details, and to get on the pre-order list for your set!

Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-24-jpg

I know this isn't "In The Shop", but I wanted to share with the Ferrari owners on the forum - or just those who appreciate a good car event! I didn't have too much time to run around and snag some pictures between the socializing, and bringing 2 cars to be judged. I had an absolute blast yesterday at a local Ferrari Concours event, and couldn't be happier that the weather held off this year! Great ride up and back with some friends and co-workers, and an even better time on the field going over some beautiful examples of F-cars.

Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-26-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-37-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-34-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-32-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-29-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-27-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-25-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-35-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-33-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-30-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-28-jpg
    Last edited by Fabspeed_Motorsport; 05-22-2017 at 09:48 PM.

NSX project rolled in this morning - looking forward to seeing what we can pull out of her as far as sound and power. Stay tuned!

Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-38-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-39-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-40-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-41-jpg

ACR Viper in for some Clear Bra work before it goes and tears the track up!

Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-43-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-45-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-46-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-fullsizerender-48-jpg

Just recently finished the first fully-molded Liberty Walk kit on a McLaren 650s. Couldn't be more excited with how it came out. The owner really wanted a "GT4" style track car, and this kit suited it perfectly. Give me a shout with any questions on how to get your McLaren looking like this!

Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-lw_650s_3-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-lw_650s_2-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-lw_650s_1-jpg

Wasting zero time on the 720S development! First delivery, and straight to our R&D department from dealership

Very underwhelming stock exhaust note - very much looking forward to opening this chassis up! Stay tuned!

Fabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-23-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-22-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-07-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-24-jpgFabspeed Motorsport | In The Shop-25-jpg