Huracan Performante in Orange Matt? Thoughts?

Huracan Performante in Orange Matt? Thoughts?
    I've decided to move forward on ordering HP. What do you guys think of Matt Orange (Arancio Anthaeus) color? This color option is 21k apparently, crazy!! See pic below.

I was also thinking of red color but couldn't find a live picture of HP in that color.

I've tried to get matt red color but Ad Personam would not do it

Hi, saw the car in the metal at Geneva. It does look good and on a par with Giallo Horus. I have to confess I am not a fan of the matte finish so the fact I thought it looked good is probably a positive. $21k is a big ask and only you can decide if it is worth it, especially as it would not be fully reflected in a trade in value. They had the Loge centre locks on the car in the customer viewing area and I think they would work really well with the orange matte. It would definitely be a stunning looking car, good luck with your choice.

Doubt it will reflect well when you sell your car..but heck it...you buy it for yourself..matt ornage looks hot though in pictures...otherwise you should try lambocars.com, configurator...works magic..

Not a fan of the color or the price. Plus you have to be exceedingly careful with the matte paint. I was in a showroom with a matte gray Avio and there were signs all over not to touch it as that could damage the paint. Oily fingerprints and all I guess. Too much pain to deal with.

The color is just ok for me. Mine is Bianco Icarus which is a very easy resaleable color if that's your interest. Unique colors / finishes find smaller audiences generally.

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

I spec'd mine in the Arancio Antheaus with the Loge center lock wheels. Despite the price here's what my thought process was...

1. I'm a fan of the matte paints when you have gloss forged carbon composite accents because it makes the gloss accents just pop even more as a focal point. Loved the way it looked
    2. Everything has been done, nothing new, but this new matte orange has not been done before on Huracans or Aventadors since it's a newly developed color so it will be far less common than Grigio Titans or Bianca Canopus which I was also considering. Price alone will likely make it more exclusive and rare.
    3. Wrap the entire car, care is simple. I have a matte painted Mercedes and its only wrapped in the front, it's a myth that there more difficult to care for, just different. For one, they don't water spot and don't require waxing, just quick detailed sprays. I could argue there easier.
    4. The Geneva car personally didn't show as well as it could have because they coupled it with the bronze wheels that to me just competed too much with the orange. The matte orange by itself looks amazing from everyone I've heard from that has seen it in person and in the sample I saw.
    5. I like the loud colors on my Lamborghini's after doing my first car in white. I've got a white Ferrari and Range Rover so Canopus just wasn't exciting enough though it does look amazing. I do think the Italian flag livery shows best on all the white colors. Titans made the car a little too stealthy for me and dark. I love the front where the color meets all the gloss black that Titans just didn't look as good to me.

With that being said...
    1. There will be NO premium in the secondary market just because I spent $21,000 on paint, I'm well aware of that and have had too many Lamborghini's to be naive thinking it will.
    2. One thing I've learned - Buy them for you, if you love it, do it, if you can't justify the cost, pass and pick another color. It's that simple.

#TRUTH

By them for you, not the next guy/gal.

Quote Originally Posted by D11 View Post
    I spec'd mine in the Arancio Antheaus with the Loge center lock wheels. Despite the price here's what my thought process was...

1. I'm a fan of the matte paints when you have gloss forged carbon composite accents because it makes the gloss accents just pop even more as a focal point. Loved the way it looked
    2. Everything has been done, nothing new, but this new matte orange has not been done before on Huracans or Aventadors since it's a newly developed color so it will be far less common than Grigio Titans or Bianca Canopus which I was also considering. Price alone will likely make it more exclusive and rare.
    3. Wrap the entire car, care is simple. I have a matte painted Mercedes and its only wrapped in the front, it's a myth that there more difficult to care for, just different. For one, they don't water spot and don't require waxing, just quick detailed sprays. I could argue there easier.
    4. The Geneva car personally didn't show as well as it could have because they coupled it with the bronze wheels that to me just competed too much with the orange. The matte orange by itself looks amazing from everyone I've heard from that has seen it in person and in the sample I saw.
    5. I like the loud colors on my Lamborghini's after doing my first car in white. I've got a white Ferrari and Range Rover so Canopus just wasn't exciting enough though it does look amazing. I do think the Italian flag livery shows best on all the white colors. Titans made the car a little too stealthy for me and dark. I love the front where the color meets all the gloss black that Titans just didn't look as good to me.

With that being said...
    1. There will be NO premium in the secondary market just because I spent $21,000 on paint, I'm well aware of that and have had too many Lamborghini's to be naive thinking it will.
    2. One thing I've learned - Buy them for you, if you love it, do it, if you can't justify the cost, pass and pick another color. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by D11 View Post

I agree. The bronze wheels with the orange paint was ugly.
    Volsteiner Supercharged Huracan Spyder

yeah I am not a fan however the HP looks good in any color so you cant go wrong

I love the wheels much better than the center locks I ordered these but in gloss black

I've seen in Italy all Performante in person, the sickest by far is matt orange.

Does anyone have the paint color code for Arancio Antheaus? Thanks!