Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Spec'd my Performante today
    I initially spec'd mine with Mimas in gloss black, but then as time wore on, I realized that the Loge centerlocks were one of the special things that set this car apart from the standard H. So I changed to Loge. Same with the steering wheel - I wanted leather, but then came to learn it would only have black stitching, and no ring on top. Forget it, so I went with Alcantara which has the ring and in my case, red stitching.

I can always redo the steering wheel once it's nappy and get leather and stitching I like.

I plan on keeping this car in my tiny collection, so want it to reflect what the model was intended to reflect - a track attack beast, the Ring King (because it's tech is the best Lambo has made to date), etc.

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    I initially spec'd mine with Mimas in gloss black, but then as time wore on, I realized that the Loge centerlocks were one of the special things that set this car apart from the standard H. So I changed to Loge. Same with the steering wheel - I wanted leather, but then came to learn it would only have black stitching, and no ring on top. Forget it, so I went with Alcantara which has the ring and in my case, red stitching.

I can always redo the steering wheel once it's nappy and get leather and stitching I like.

I plan on keeping this car in my tiny collection, so want it to reflect what the model was intended to reflect - a track attack beast, the Ring King (because it's tech is the best Lambo has made to date), etc.

MBG
    great minds think alike ! this car should be as it is: ring king : da beast!

anyone had their delivery yet ?

or has seen the arrival of a demo at the dealership ?

I received my VIN# yesterday, but probably won't physically see the car until October.

Quote Originally Posted by krock77 View Post
    I received my VIN# yesterday, but probably won't physically see the car until October.
    Congrats! What spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Rugman View Post
    anyone had their delivery yet ?

or has seen the arrival of a demo at the dealership ?
    U.S. Deliveries delayed....was supposed to get mine in August.
    Latest I've been told is early September.

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante

Anyone knows what does CP8 means ? Ferraris have 10, 90 etc numbers to show the process time frame ..what about lamborghinis ?

Drove the car for a couple of hours last week.

Vastly superior to the standard car. Exhaust makes you laugh out loud in Corsa and there is a noticeable difference between the 3 modes in all aspects of drivability, sound etc.

And the bucket seats really aren't that bad. Less padding than Gallardo Performante seats but probably more comfortable as they're a better shape.

But yes I did swear when I initially sat in them, they are hard!

My car comes hopefully in February.

Quote Originally Posted by famoussas View Post
    Drove the car for a couple of hours last week.

Vastly superior to the standard car. Exhaust makes you laugh out loud in Corsa and there is a noticeable difference between the 3 modes in all aspects of drivability, sound etc.

And the bucket seats really aren't that bad. Less padding than Gallardo Performante seats but probably more comfortable as they're a better shape.

But yes I did swear when I initially sat in them, they are hard!

My car comes hopefully in February.
    Awesome!
    Are you in the U.K.?
    Demo cars being delivered?

Quote Originally Posted by plastique999 View Post
    Awesome!
    Are you in the U.K.?
    Demo cars being delivered?

Yea in the UK.

All the dealerships here got their demo cars towards the end of June I think.

First UK Customer car arrived last week as well.

Spec'd my Performante today-img_3685-jpg

Spec'd my Performante today-img_3692-jpg
    Spec'd my Performante today-img_3681-jpg