New Huracan Has MOVING Aerodynamics in FRONT & REAR

New Huracan Has MOVING Aerodynamics in FRONT & REAR
    Not sure if this is already a known thing to you all or not but figured I would share.

On a trip a week or so ago I was at a very high well known dealer in Cali getting a quick oil top off on my Huracan & got really cool with the people there. One informed me that he is one that has been able to see up close & know much info about the new Preformante / Supeleggera & told me that it has MOVING rear wing & also something in the front that moves but he would not say what. He said it all moves & adjusts with the speed & cornering of the car kind of like the pagani has. wow....thats cool for a car of this caliber
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Yes, on the new Performante, the wing angle adjusts and in the front air flaps open and close automatically for best performance. Not sure yet if a front lip lowers automatically to prevent air going underneath the car (like the Porsche GTs).

BTW, my old Mitsubishi GTO already had adjustable front air dam and rear spoiler in 1993. Together with all weel drive and all wheel steering it was ahead of its time ... but somewhat heavy too !
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

My sources say the same except its all under the car and you can't see it. I am told the rear spoiler is NOT active.

My sources confirm as well.

I was very sceptical about the rear spoiler too. Was watching the videos back and forth and cannot notice a change or even a mechanism that would be able to move the wing. But I was told it does change its angle ...hmm. Geneva is a little more than 3 months away and for sure I will take some pics from underneath. But I'm sure Lambo is already preparing a great promotional video showing the new features.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

Im guessing if the rear wing really does move like they say that it just tilts. Like picture the wing having some internal parts not being hollow which come up through the 2 stems & just slightly tilt only the wing bar itself not the stems too but they controls in the stems (wires & what not) just tilt the wing blade up & down. That would make sense & be subtle yet still very useful. In any case this thing is going to be a beast it seems. To bad I have already dropped a ton of money into my 610 & don't plan to switch it out for it but i'm sure i'll know a couple people with one I can take for a run
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Hello,
    I have the normal Huracan Avio 610 and I tried the high performance, great car, with exhaust system more open and therefore more sensational to drive!
    The spoiler wings are fixed both front and back, there are openings in front and back in the rear bonnet, which open and close according to the curve and speed .... and that make the car much more stable at high speeds .
    According to me it is beautiful as it is already the 610,
    the problem of mine and of all is that if you go to 200mph a small bump on the road makes the car very loose and makes it very dangerous