Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool What is the most ordered color so far for the Lamborghini Huracan? We have an answer!

What is the most ordered color so far for the Lamborghini Huracan? We have an answer!
    Probably many of you asked which is the most ordered color so far for the Lamborghini Huracan. As you imagine it would be impossible to know worldwide or even for a specific country but on a dealer level that info can be found.

The first US dealer that made this info public was Lamborghini Las Vegas in their latest Facebook post and the answer was... the stunning new Verde Mantis!

It also seems that future Huracan owners also have a preference on the interior color to match the Verde Mantis exterior: Alcantara Sportivo Bi-colore interior with matching floor mats.

As you imagined these are options on a Lamborghini Huracan. Verde Mantis is a 4-layer colour coded A3A3 and costs an extra $2800 w/out taxes. The Alcantara Sportivo Bi-colore interior is coded OUK and costs an extra $2190 w/out taxes.

We thank Lamborghini Las Vegas for this insight info and we throw a challenge to all other Lamborghini US dealers to share what their customers prefer as options for their new Lamborghini Huracan.

What is the most ordered color so far for the Lamborghini Huracan? We have an answer!-capture-jpg

What is the most ordered color so far for the Lamborghini Huracan? We have an answer!-10514444_913142975380202_2516247131590458105_o-jpg

Glad I didn't get that color, I like to be different
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

i really like the mantis in and out, unfortunately my wife would shoot me, she's not one to like attention, i would have thought that some variation of silvers would be #1 on order,,

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Glad I didn't get that color, I like to be different
    What color did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    i really like the mantis in and out, unfortunately my wife would shoot me, she's not one to like attention, i would have thought that some variation of silvers would be #1 on order,,
    There are some interesting options that do not draw too much attention but they are still cool. Your post just inspired me for a very useful thread. Stay tuned!

I knew that this color would be a hit, many loved verde itacha but wanted something more brighter and Verde Mantis is right that.
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

Another Lamborghini dealer already accepted our challenge!

Mike Spurlock of Lamborghini Sarasota reported that the most ordered color in their Florida showroom is Nero Serapis! Mike also revealed the on the second place the most wanted color in their dealer is Arancio Borealis.

We hope more Lamborghini dealers will join our quest to find out which is the most ordered color on the new Lamborghini Huracan!

What is the most ordered color so far for the Lamborghini Huracan? We have an answer!-capture2mod-jpg

What is the most ordered color so far for the Lamborghini Huracan? We have an answer!-10302008_812481048794116_7344735891455542473_n-jpg

I never thought that the most people would choose this color in Florida. Now this is really getting to start interesting!
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

Anybody else?
    So far I'm glad my color is not amongst most popular ones. Fingers crossed.
    Btw, imagine all the Bianco demos to be sold 6 months from now...

Here North Of Houston I have ordered White with unicolor black leather / alcantera with white stitching ....I debated between this and orange.....my least fav is red
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra