RWD Spyder testing.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Korea, Republic of
    Posts
    11

    RWD Spyder testing.

    RWD Spyder testing.
    Lamborghini? Lamborghini!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    519
    [QUOTE=Dominic;15803]It's time to drift our sky.. lol =QUOTE]

    Best thing I've seen all day Lolol
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,155
    Just in time for summerRWD Spyder testing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    269
    The dreaded rag top i'll never get over put that top down 99.999999999% of the time please
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

    2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    The dreaded rag top i'll never get over put that top down 99.999999999% of the time please
    I agree, I rarely, I mean rarely ever put my top up.
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

    2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    62
    So damn gorgeous! I'm predicting that the 580-2 spyder is going to be a best seller after the 580-2 coupe and next year this time 610-4 coupe values are going to shit the bed.
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post
    So damn gorgeous! I'm predicting that the 580-2 spyder is going to be a best seller after the 580-2 coupe and next year this time 610-4 coupe values are going to shit the bed.
    Even hard to believe i did not driven an LP580 yet but all people that did and i can trust them told me it's a much fun car to drive. Cannot wait to drive one this summer right in Italy at Lamborghini HQ.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    62
    After spending some time looking at this image, I think it could be photoshopped .
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    35
    Made a few renders on this new Huracan LP580-2 Spyder

    Similar to the test car:






    Or as a new Balboni special:


    Rosso Mars on black wheels:


    Verde Mantis:


    Grigio with the aerodynamic kit installed:


    Bianco with the kit:


    and just to make you all happy ... with the much loved LB Works kit

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,155

    RWD Spyder testing.

    Quote Originally Posted by lambocars View Post
    Made a few renders on this new Huracan LP580-2 Spyder

    Similar to the test car:






    Or as a new Balboni special:


    Rosso Mars on black wheels:


    Verde Mantis:


    Grigio with the aerodynamic kit installed:


    Bianco with the kit:


    and just to make you all happy ... with the much loved LB Works kit
    Mark, incredible work my friend! Thank you very much for sharing them RWD Spyder testing.
    If the Huracan would have been an hardtop, i would have already had an rosso LP580 spyder on order.




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
RWD Spyder testing.