Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are Dealers Hiding LP580-2 Inventory ?

Are Dealers Hiding LP580-2 Inventory ?
    Has anyone notice when looking for 580-2 Huracans for sale that only the 610-4 pops up ? but when I go to the actual dealer (Ogara or Lamborghini North Los Angeles) they have a few cars optioned that cost less than the used 610-4 they have.

what do you guys think is happening ?

Also I found this one used 2015 LP610-4 that the dealer is asking $326,000 what do you think happened why they had to price the car so high? who would buy that car at that price?

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...7732/overview/
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

LP 610 is better

^^^agree ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    LP 610 is better
    Different for sure, Better? Why? because of 4WD CCB and HP difference most owners won't notice is only an opinion which won't stop the 610 prices from diving under 200k by next year. They're already at 220k-230k right now
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

not all 610s are taking a dive...its mostly the 14 models which are now 2-2.5 years old....

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    LP 610 is better
    Agreed here as well. I don't even see why anyone would buy a 580. If you can afford that just get a 610 unless your super hyped up about having RWD for some reason.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post
    Different for sure, Better? Why? because of 4WD CCB and HP difference most owners won't notice is only an opinion which won't stop the 610 prices from diving under 200k by next year. They're already at 220k-230k right now
    I like the 610 better for these reasons below. Also why I went for a used one with 300 or so miles instead of a 580.

Its not just power difference that makes it better..not that at all ready as the 580 is prob just almost as fast with the weight loss of the AWD system.

Its for me anyway the front & rear looks WAY less aggressive. Kind of flat & just not as mean & sharp as the 610..kind of weak looking. Also I rather personally have AWD than RWD for this car. The 580 is not a bad car by any means but I just don't see why people are getting them unless they are REALLY REALLY set on a RWD version. The drop in price is not only because of the loss of the AWD but also like I said some parts including the front & rear look way less aggressive & simplified & i'm sure there is more but I haven't really gave them a 2nd look after seeing the looks of them. If you can afford a 580 just get a 610. If you don't want to spend the new price get a basically new used version & get a nice discount on it as I did.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Lp610 comes with ceramic brakes, 580 has ceramic brakes as an option. IMO, It is a pricing strategy for attracting more demand by pricing it lower. Ferrari is rear wheel drive, who would drive a 458 Italia or 488GTB without ceramic brakes? any supercar without ceramic brakes is just wrong. even for the most of new 911s are now equipped with ceramic brakes.

Not everyone treats the road like a racetrack, Ceramic brake options are a way of charging more for the car, thats why its a 10k+ option on the 580-2 and standard on the 610 which is 40k more....... The honest truth is that 580-2 exists because of Mclaren and I'm happy about that lol
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

I test drove the 610-4 and 580-2 and I can say the 580-2 was a better handling car and feels lighter because it is. Also felt more responsive. And personally I think the front and rear look much nicer than the 610-4 which kind of looks dated now when you put it side by side to a 580-2.

And there's multitude of threads comparing steel vs ccb's, unless you're tracking your car I don't see why ccb would be superior than the steel brakes. In fact a lot of Porsche owners swap out their ccb's because in the long term the brakes are much more expensive to maintain and you have to be more careful with them, get a rock ship and there goes a few $$$.

I guess comes down to personally preference, I got my name down for the SL so the 580-2 should keep happy until then.