Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RWD Spyder testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Mark, incredible work my friend! Thank you very much for sharing them RWD Spyder testing.
    If the Huracan would have been an hardtop, i would have already had an rosso LP580 spyder on order.
    in most cars ragtops suck but I think on the Huracan and the BMW 650i they make the design look amazing, the 458 and 488 spider don't look as good a coupe because of the hard top, the only other solution would be a hardtop like the aventador which would actually work on the 580-2 as a weight saving feature and money saving feature.
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post
    in most cars ragtops suck but I think on the Huracan and the BMW 650i they make the design look amazing, the 458 and 488 spider don't look as good a coupe because of the hard top, the only other solution would be a hardtop like the aventador which would actually work on the 580-2 as a weight saving feature and money saving feature.
    Most of all agreed on another thread that an Aventador style hardtop would be much more desirable than the softop even if its not folding automatically.

The more I look at the H in a ragtop variation the more I dislike it. The seamless design and the flow is simply broken. Ouch...

Wow...

RWD Spyder testing.-2017_huracan_lp580_spyder_1-jpgRWD Spyder testing.-2017_huracan_lp580_spyder_7-jpgRWD Spyder testing.-2017_huracan_lp580_spyder_17-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Mark, incredible work my friend! Thank you very much for sharing them RWD Spyder testing..
    Thank you so much for liking my work ... really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by lp580 View Post
    Wow...
    Thank you, I see you've found the new Giallo one with the sport seats too ...

Quote Originally Posted by lambocars View Post
    Thank you so much for liking my work ... really appreciate it.

Thank you, I see you've found the new Giallo one with the sport seats too ...
    Sick edits as usual and love the site