Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ppl Who Lowered Huracan PLZ

I am planning the mods for Kryptonite (my H) & was just looking at images of Hs lowered on the Novitech springs & realized something...The front is SUPER low after lowering.

So my question is then..if you have the lift system option (which all of us should) after you lower the H & activate the H lift option dosent the lift roughly just lift the front up to about its normal stock height?

Worried about this because if so I won't be able to lower it as my driveway has a steep first up turn & it won't make it now stock height without the lift up. With the lift its fine but I tried with no lift & it won't work.

So then I'm thinking I'm screwed rite? No lowering for me eh? Or after you lower your H on the springs does the lift system still lift it up pretty high & still HIGHER than its normal stock front height?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

my buddy lowered his and just driving down the freeway it scrapes on every dip it's annoying, I want to lower mine but dont want to have that problem

Quote Originally Posted by Chary View Post
    my buddy lowered his and just driving down the freeway it scrapes on every dip it's annoying, I want to lower mine but dont want to have that problem

Wow really? Forget that what the heck.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

I am lowering mine with Novitec Springs - Adaptable for the Lifting System which i have.

You can adjust the height you drop it. The trick is what setting to set the springs before you install. It may take a couple of times or maybe 3 times installing to get it what im happy with.

Likewise with yourself, i only want a mild drop to remove the arch gaps & still be able to get around.

If you lowering it on its fullest setting, then yes, every dip in the road you'd probably scrap haha

If you have stock wheel be sure to get their wheel spacers. Makes a big difference in looks!

Quote Originally Posted by richardw331 View Post
    I am lowering mine with Novitec Springs - Adaptable for the Lifting System which i have.

You can adjust the height you drop it. The trick is what setting to set the springs before you install. It may take a couple of times or maybe 3 times installing to get it what im happy with.

Likewise with yourself, i only want a mild drop to remove the arch gaps & still be able to get around.

If you lowering it on its fullest setting, then yes, every dip in the road you'd probably scrap haha
    Thanks for the info I did not know you could adjust how low or high you lower with the Novitech I thought it was just install & thats what you get. That helps a lot. Let me know how yours ends up please & post some images & post in this message letting me know too to check you out!

Quote Originally Posted by PCJR View Post
    If you have stock wheel be sure to get their wheel spacers. Makes a big difference in looks!

Hey, do you mean if you lower it or even at stock springs? Im on stock wheels now but just today put in a order for some ADV1s matte black gloss black & verde mantis green same size as stock wheels to fit stock OEM tires as well.

You should not need spacers with after market wheels. Just be sure to specify a flush to the fender fitment. The Novitec spacers are 11mm per wheel and do a perfect job of pushing the factory wheels out to be flush.
    Which Adv wheels did you order?

SO the Novitec springs are adjustable? I thought I asked this was back in the beginning and after I got my ADV.1 wheels and heard that it was just 1 setting which is just way too aggressive for where I love. Can someone tell me about the settings?

I have them on my car. Front and rear are height adjustable.
    Springs are made by KW. Look up their "HAS" system.
    Lambo won't show up but u will get the idea.