Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Ppl Who Lowered Huracan PLZ
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfalcon View Post
    I saw a P1 Mclaren at the Lamborghini dealership, that thing was so low I couldn't put my shoe under it.
    Wow your so lucky you got to see one in real life man. My favorite car of all time. I want to see one / ride in one so bad lol.

Also it has changeable ride heights stock. In different modes it raises or lowers I believe
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    I have scrape plates and all that ever scrapes are the little fins in front of the wheels. Even stock ride height Lambos scrape sometimes. What I wanted to add was the 4x4 Delete to my experience. I'll take a little scraping over massive fender gap any day!
    Exactly, I'm tired of looking at these massive gaps LOL. The ONLY thing I don't like about the car really & it will be gone soon. Even at car shows everyone is always like wow its so amazing..but many car heads are like "man!! all you need to do is get rid of those big ass gaps" lol
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Thoughts: Car can be "prettier" and IS with a drop. People DO notice the gap when it's moving for sure, and more importantly it improves handling.

I would say the car is fast enough, save your money and warranty and skip the SC. If you really need more power, go big (Turbos) or go home.

Same. I'v had a bunch of ppl ask me am I going to do the Turbo or SC on it & my reply is HELL NO WTF. The car is already fast enough I mean when would I ever get to use more power than that really. Plus the cost to get it done & done rite I'm sure is very high + voided warranty...No way am I voiding a warranty on this car or it's engine. I don't care if they had a system that was 10k & brings it up to 9000 HP LOL , to me it's not worth the headache & the voided warranty. If I end up needing more speed i'll get a faster car.

Guys been watching. Don't want to hijack the thread but seeing we are on the subject probably a good time to ask.

Asked before without much response, but has anyone dropped their LP580 with Novitec Coils with the Adjustible thread collars.

Im about to pull the trigger, but no confidence that the 610 coils/parts will fit/suit the 580.

Everything has to be shipped internationally to Australia, so I want to get the correct parts on order.

Any help will be appreciated. Cheers Roc

Are these the parts?
    Attached Images Attached Images Ppl Who Lowered Huracan PLZ-16597659543_2730848445_h-jpg 

I love my Huracan lowered...so much more aggressive looking but it does scrape. Skid plates are a must!! No regrets!

Ppl Who Lowered Huracan PLZ-lambo-red-rock-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I love my Huracan lowered...so much more aggressive looking but it does scrape. Skid plates are a must!! No regrets!

Ppl Who Lowered Huracan PLZ-lambo-red-rock-jpg
    Glad to hear it. Yeah I have skid plates already & pulled the trigger on ordering the lowering too. It's going to be done with everything else here in a few weeks once the final parts come in. Wheels have been backed up for weeks & weeks

Those are the parts. Im not positive, but I would bet the 610 parts work on the 580 just the same. AFAIK there are no suspension changes between 610 and 580. I would think Novitec could definitively answer.

Quote Originally Posted by roc View Post
    Guys been watching. Don't want to hijack the thread but seeing we are on the subject probably a good time to ask.

Asked before without much response, but has anyone dropped their LP580 with Novitec Coils with the Adjustible thread collars.

Im about to pull the trigger, but no confidence that the 610 coils/parts will fit/suit the 580.

Everything has to be shipped internationally to Australia, so I want to get the correct parts on order.

Any help will be appreciated. Cheers Roc

Are these the parts?

Thanks Ferruccio, asked Novitec couples of times now, just waiting for a definitive answer. Seems no one has lowered the 580 yet?

Sorry to bump an old thread, but where to people get their skid plates?
    '17 Bianco Icarus Performante

Follow me on Instagram @thatperformante

There is not enough room under the bumper for the Performante to mount any sort of skid plates.