Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ppl Who Lowered Huracan PLZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    YES they are adjustable! check this Novitec Huracan Lowering Springs in stock - Ready for install or shipment...

You can see the adjustable collars.

Springs list for ~1800, Baan is the least expensive closer to 1k. From your local shop should range 1400-1500ish. If your local shop is also the installer, id advise to buy from them vs. saving a couple hundred. it is a fairly complex install, you want them set up right and you want the full support of the installer...and if you're using AutoArt, id use them as your one stop shop on these ; )
    Thanks my bro once again for the chime in! Im still thinking about it but I have time to think. Wheels & won't be in for another 5 weeks or so probably anyway lol. I should have Kryptonite back from the shop this coming week & i'll lift it up & do some measurements & see just how much room it has lifted going up my drive way & see if it was lowered would it still have enough space.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

yeah, I just got the lp580-2 and sitting on my drive way, the car would look sooo much better if it was sitting at least 1.5" lower....close that huge gap....
    do you guys know if the car drops at all more during higher speed driving ? I know about the front left dropping at 40+ mph but... would be nice to see the car drop when being driven on flat roads....

I'm lowered on Novitec. I never scrape when lifted and I'm dialed down pretty low. Here is an easy way to ensure you won't scrape:

1) Lift your car, approach the spot in question at angle (which you should always do)

2) Have a friend measure your nose clearance. Add 1/4 inch if you want for any approach variance.

Boom! Now you know the maximum you can lower on Novitec before you scrape.
    15' Huracan, Brixton Forged, Fabspeed exhaust, Novitec springs
    68' Charger w/Big Block Stroker
    17' Land Cruiser - lifted & wrapped
    04' 911 Turbo X50 Cab16' BMW R9T

Quote Originally Posted by EALambo View Post
    Evoking: I have the Novitec springs as well and I'd like to raise it up on the front about 1/2". I would imagine that you can just dial down the coils a couple turns?
    Yes the Novitecs are adjustable, depending where you are currently set @ will determine if you have another 1/2" or not. Good chance you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    I am planning the mods for Kryptonite (my H) & was just looking at images of Hs lowered on the Novitech springs & realized something...The front is SUPER low after lowering.

So my question is then..if you have the lift system option (which all of us should) after you lower the H & activate the H lift option dosent the lift roughly just lift the front up to about its normal stock height?

Worried about this because if so I won't be able to lower it as my driveway has a steep first up turn & it won't make it now stock height without the lift up. With the lift its fine but I tried with no lift & it won't work.

So then I'm thinking I'm screwed rite? No lowering for me eh? Or after you lower your H on the springs does the lift system still lift it up pretty high & still HIGHER than its normal stock front height?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car is already pretty as it is? I'm not so sure they will notice that gap when it's moving lol just my thoughts...save some money go do that RF ENGINEERING better 800 horse baby! Just 2 cents,,thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Its_a_lambo View Post
    Car is already pretty as it is? I'm not so sure they will notice that gap when it's moving lol just my thoughts...save some money go do that RF ENGINEERING better 800 horse baby! Just 2 cents,,thoughts?
    Thoughts: Car can be "prettier" and IS with a drop. People DO notice the gap when it's moving for sure, and more importantly it improves handling.

I would say the car is fast enough, save your money and warranty and skip the SC. If you really need more power, go big (Turbos) or go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Thoughts: Car can be "prettier" and IS with a drop. People DO notice the gap when it's moving for sure, and more importantly it improves handling.

I would say the car is fast enough, save your money and warranty and skip the SC. If you really need more power, go big (Turbos) or go home.
    So the scraping is something you like to add to your experience? Lol

I saw a P1 Mclaren at the Lamborghini dealership, that thing was so low I couldn't put my shoe under it.

Quote Originally Posted by Its_a_lambo View Post
    So the scraping is something you like to add to your experience? Lol
    I have scrape plates and all that ever scrapes are the little fins in front of the wheels. Even stock ride height Lambos scrape sometimes. What I wanted to add was the 4x4 Delete to my experience. I'll take a little scraping over massive fender gap any day!

I have a Vorsteiner lip as well as the car being lowered. I stopped daily driving it, but it is still manageable to drive. However, I noticed I have to really concentrate when I drive as I have to be deliberate and anticipate. I am always looking out about 25 yards ahead for dips, bumps, pot holes, ramps, debris, etc. I have to know my game plan of when to raise the car so I don't suddenly stop and get rear ended. I have scraped the lip, but not as bad as I thought I would. In fact, I may ask the shop to lower it further to what they originally want to set the height too.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk