Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ppl Who Lowered Huracan PLZ
    lowered w/spacers
    Attached Images Attached Images Ppl Who Lowered Huracan PLZ-image1-jpg 

Yep, the KW's turn the OEM coils into full adjustables, you just turn down the collars like other adjustable suspension! I coulda told you that @ dinner in Monterey Docta ; )

Hitz...a few things: as mentioned yes you can adjust the drop, but your concern re: your driveway IS an issue. I have the same problem now, my current driveway is like 90 degrees...I had a quote to regrade my driveway, instead I opted to build a new house lol. Any way, I found the exact angle approach to hit my current driveway, it required a spotter, not sure of your situation, but once you lower the car even mildly, the lift will not return it too OEM lifted height, it will be that minus your drop, so if you scrape now...go find that sweet spot angle. The H needs to be dropped!!

Hi Pete!!

PS - if your scraping on dips all the time...you may want to check the set up, make sure you get a good alignment and corner balance after install. just cause the springs are cheap, don't skimp on labor

Quote Originally Posted by PCJR View Post
    You should not need spacers with after market wheels. Just be sure to specify a flush to the fender fitment. The Novitec spacers are 11mm per wheel and do a perfect job of pushing the factory wheels out to be flush.
    Which Adv wheels did you order?
    Okay thank you! Also I just ordered a set of ADV1 005 M2 SL with 50 50 hardware (less bolts) all matte black with the inner flange lip painted verde mantis & adv1 logo also. I'll make a new post when I get it all done & back to me finally in a couple.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Yep, the KW's turn the OEM coils into full adjustables, you just turn down the collars like other adjustable suspension! I coulda told you that @ dinner in Monterey Docta ; )

Hitz...a few things: as mentioned yes you can adjust the drop, but your concern re: your driveway IS an issue. I have the same problem now, my current driveway is like 90 degrees...I had a quote to regrade my driveway, instead I opted to build a new house lol. Any way, I found the exact angle approach to hit my current driveway, it required a spotter, not sure of your situation, but once you lower the car even mildly, the lift will not return it too OEM lifted height, it will be that minus your drop, so if you scrape now...go find that sweet spot angle. The H needs to be dropped!!

Hi Pete!!

PS - if your scraping on dips all the time...you may want to check the set up, make sure you get a good alignment and corner balance after install. just cause the springs are cheap, don't skimp on labor

Well congrats on the new house Ppl Who Lowered Huracan PLZPpl Who Lowered Huracan PLZ. Yeah my driveway is super steep. I found the sweet spot to get the lowered i8 out fine & the huracan does not scrape when lifted it just will for sure when not lifted. So then are you saying when it gets lowered..once I enable the lift to raise it..will it be lifted to about stock height (not lifted stock height) or a little higher? I guess I can just measure it. How much lower does the front go 1" or 1.5 I'm guessing?

So then is it best to do the Novetech or the HR coil thing? What are the costs? If I'm going to do it I'll have to let Larry know. If just hate to lower it & get it back & it won't go up the driveway without scrapping messing something up LOLOL Ppl Who Lowered Huracan PLZPpl Who Lowered Huracan PLZ

I have the lower scrape guards on though too but still.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    SO the Novitec springs are adjustable? I thought I asked this was back in the beginning and after I got my ADV.1 wheels and heard that it was just 1 setting which is just way too aggressive for where I love. Can someone tell me about the settings?
    Exactly where I got confused because I asked ppl before & everyone said not adjustable unless you can machine them or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by richardw331 View Post
    I am lowering mine with Novitec Springs - Adaptable for the Lifting System which i have.

You can adjust the height you drop it. The trick is what setting to set the springs before you install. It may take a couple of times or maybe 3 times installing to get it what im happy with.

Likewise with yourself, i only want a mild drop to remove the arch gaps & still be able to get around.

If you lowering it on its fullest setting, then yes, every dip in the road you'd probably scrap haha

Can you chime back in? Did you mean your doing the HR with stock coils setup they are talking about? You said novitech & we all thought they were not adjustable at all those were just 1 set height & thats it?

I am buying Novitec Springs which are adjustable & work with Lifting System.

These are not the Coil Setup

Quote Originally Posted by richardw331 View Post

Thanks for the link. Yes I think these are the same ones we know of. Are you sure they are adjustable? Also any idea on a round about price for a set?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Thanks for the link. Yes I think these are the same ones we know of. Are you sure they are adjustable? Also any idea on a round about price for a set?
    YES they are adjustable! check this Novitec Huracan Lowering Springs in stock - Ready for install or shipment...

You can see the adjustable collars.

Springs list for ~1800, Baan is the least expensive closer to 1k. From your local shop should range 1400-1500ish. If your local shop is also the installer, id advise to buy from them vs. saving a couple hundred. it is a fairly complex install, you want them set up right and you want the full support of the installer...and if you're using AutoArt, id use them as your one stop shop on these ; )