Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread
    That purple Performanté blows all the other colors into the weeds.

I de-badged the lp610-4 emblem recently and had it lowered. I am waiting for my wider ANRKY wheels to come in next month

Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-20180622_200108-jpg

Oops sorry wrong thread, reposting in the Performante thread
    Attached Images Attached Images Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-dsc_1167-jpg Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-dsc_1179-jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by vlps View Post
    I de-badged the lp610-4 emblem recently and had it lowered. I am waiting for my wider ANRKY wheels to come in next month

Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-20180622_200108-jpg
    I can't wait to see the ANRKY wheels. What model did you choose?

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsboutique View Post
    I can't wait to see the ANRKY wheels. What model did you choose?
    I chose the AN11's in gloss black, its pretty much just a more aggressive looking mimas forged wheel but these will be wider so they will sit more flush with the fenders for a better aggressive look

Quote Originally Posted by SK_Cars_Sydney View Post
    Oops sorry wrong thread, reposting in the Performante thread
    Standard height or lowered? I take it the stripes are aftermarket. Looks wicked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vlps View Post
    I chose the AN11's in gloss black, its pretty much just a more aggressive looking mimas forged wheel but these will be wider so they will sit more flush with the fenders for a better aggressive look

That's the perfect choice. The wheels are going to look similar to these 2-piece AN21's which improve the car's stance immensely.

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

My name is Ethan, I don't post much on here. Thats going to quickly change now that my car is photo worthy! Let me know what you all think of it!

- 2015 Huracan
    - Wrapped Plum Explosion
    - Fabspeed Exhaust
    - Novitech Lowering Springs
    - Vorsteiner CF Decklid and Wing

Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-32834811_10214626175861519_5560741063469039616_o-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-img_2835-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-img_2530-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-img952687-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-img_5507-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    My name is Ethan, I don't post much on here. Thats going to quickly change now that my car is photo worthy! Let me know what you all think of it!

- 2015 Huracan
    - Wrapped Plum Explosion
    - Fabspeed Exhaust
    - Novitech Lowering Springs
    - Vorsteiner CF Decklid and Wing
    Now that the car is lowered the weaker OEM offsets really show. You need aftermarket wheels that are wider with a more aggressive offset to give the car a better stance. I have a couple of Huracan sets in-stock so that you don't have to wait very long. I can have the wheels arrive to you by next week.

Lowered suspension and new ANRKY AN11's

Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-3-anrky-jpg
    Lamborghini Huracan Picture Thread-4-anrky-jpg