Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    More Lamborghini Huracan Variants On The Way!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    It's a new world now. And, there's a new sheriff in town.
    What do you drive (or maybe your parents)? Obviously not a Huracan.

For mod, it's idiots/annoyances like this that pop up on every forum, the difference is either letting them go wild (like here) and then people don't want to participate in the forum, or do like Rennlist where they don't put up with this non-sense.

He clearly doesn't like (or is jealous of) the Huracan and brings absolutely ZERO value to the forum. Again your forum, but kinda silly to let this kid keep trolling here.
    2015 - 610-4 - NERO NOCTIS - SOLD

2016 - 580-2 - NERO NOCTIS - ON ORDER

Dealers can't sell what they have now. Let's add more versions, lol.
    Volkswagen has a long road ahead trying to rectify its diesel-emissions-related woes ($21 billion).....VW/Audi management has already announced they might pull the plug on (Winkelmann's, et al.) special editions folly.
    That depends on the dealer and location. Here in the Seattle area it seems the dealer can't keep them in stock. When I bought mine almost 2 months ago there were 5 including mine on the floor, I went two weeks ago and all those were sold and they only had 2 new ones that came in, a stunning pearlescent purple custom ordered one of one, and a Verde mantis.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    That depends on the dealer and location. Here in the Seattle area it seems the dealer can't keep them in stock. When I bought mine almost 2 months ago there were 5 including mine on the floor, I went two weeks ago and all those were sold and they only had 2 new ones that came in, a stunning pearlescent purple custom ordered one of one, and a Verde mantis.

Agreed, its also dealer dependent, on our dealer they are also sold really fast, they also ship to neighbour countries.
    btw. Glad to have you back online, sorry for delay.

More Lamborghini Huracan Variants On The Way!

Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    1) What do you drive (or maybe your parents)? Obviously not a Huracan.
    2) He clearly doesn't like (or is jealous of) the Huracan.

1) Too bad, I am Huracan owner; 2 other Lamborghinis, too.
    2) Owned tons of these vehicles...

It's a shame you cannot take opinions that differ from your view.

Btw .... That was a cute tale you told about selling a Huracan LP610 for "full sticker" in September. Brand new Huracans have been selling for 25k below sticker, but you got all your money back.

Cool censorship, mod.
    Truth hurts, eh'?

1) Too bad, I am Huracan owner; 2 other Lamborghinis, too.
    2) Owned tons of these vehicles...

It's a shame you cannot take opinions that differ from your view.

Btw .... That was a cute tale you told about selling a Huracan LP610 for "full sticker" in September. Brand new Huracans have been selling for 25k below sticker, but you got all your money back.
    Rubuntu,

Any pics?

Yes little boy, I did sell for what I bought--when I bought at $18k off ($270k). Dealer kept tax advantage for me on 580 order as well which saves me another $12k...yes, some of us bought right and sold right--sorry. Some of us also have great dealers that know how to sell for top dollar. So disappointed aren't you.

Let's see your 'Huracan' 'other Lmabos' and "tons of other vehicles" LOL. Your mommy buy you some new matchbox cars.

Nice troll boy. Your game is over little one...be gone back to the Corvette forum.

ATX,

If you have issues with Rubuntu please take it offline. It does not look good for either of you to be at each others throats. We are all Lambo enthusiasts and should be able to share our varied opinions without getting attacked or acting in ways that are beneath us.
    Let's get back on topic and enjoy this forum.

ATX,

If you have issues with Rubuntu please take it offline. It does not look good for either of you to be at each others throats. We are all Lambo enthusiasts and should be able to share our varied opinions without getting attacked or acting in ways that are beneath us.

abedh,
    I agree.
    He did not have to insult me ("idiot") because I have a differing opinion than his.

ATX,

Whatever he adds zero value. Still waiting on pics of his cars and Huracan he owns.

Gotta love car forums.

But thanks for being concerned.

Annoying to say the least. Back when 580 arrives in April. Not worth my time until then.

Keep taking up for the little kid entropy--makes this place great. Not.

Later.